• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saif-Uddin
    replied
    Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

Originally posted by Kya View Post
    Well if you took it "easy' and took your time, you will increase your chance of not marrying the wrong person and not marrying immoral people because older people tend to have learned their lesson in life and become moral and make less mistakes vs. younger people. Marriage is not SOLUTION to any problems, it is the beginning of new chapter in life.
    Years of easiness ...

Facepalm,

People getting into late 20's and 30's ... Cause they still taking it easy...

Yes the men and women were angels, they always lowered their gaze and fasted every day...

Whereas Rasul salallahu عليه السلام‎ for some reason told the young to get married as soon as they have the Means...

But if course, we need to "take it easy"...

Leave a comment:

• Vitriolic_Sage
    replied

It could always be, as in my case, that you don't have anything in common with females.

Leave a comment:

• Rifqah
    replied

:salams

You can't rely on these personality assessment quizzes, they're just a bit of fun, not accurate at all.

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

#needyandclingy

Leave a comment:

• RaNdOm
    replied

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
    You replied to my comment, you already asked dino the question to which you are still waiting for a reply, don't badger the man.
    [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION]

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    I'm asking dinobot not you thanks
    You replied to my comment, you already asked dino the question to which you are still waiting for a reply, don't badger the man.

Leave a comment:

• RaNdOm
    replied

I don't know what you're asking.
    I'm asking dinobot not you thanks

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

What
    I don't know what you're asking.

Leave a comment:

• RaNdOm
    replied

What? You replied to his post but missed it.

And stop reading my diary!
    What

Leave a comment:

• n0.n4m3
    replied

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    A degree isn't a key to money and career,

You can't be this guilible,

A degree is a qualification that may or may not lead to a well paid job.
    Engineers, doctors, language teachers and translators, medics, mathematicians and others earn way more than binmen and caretakers.

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

@Dinobot help me against this greybeard
    What? You replied to his post but missed it.

And stop reading my diary!

Leave a comment:

• RaNdOm
    replied

If you read the post above it's over a years worth of chatting...like I say not really feasible. Can you see yourself talking to a potential for at least a year before making a decision to marry him or not. It's nonsense.
    [MENTION=87297]Dinobot[/MENTION] help me against this greybeard

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

How?
    If you read the post above it's over a years worth of chatting...like I say not really feasible. Can you see yourself talking to a potential for at least a year before making a decision to marry him or not. It's nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• myeverything
    replied

Only 80%?!?, you've broken the site!!!
    It's better to be single then lolz I'm scared now to strike other's lives :P

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
    Only 80%?!?, you've broken the site!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X