Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you delay marriage ppl...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

    Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    Lol

    *
    Hopefully you will come to the realisation sooner rather than later that you just can't afford to act your shoe size.
    Last edited by zi-zizou; 02-03-17, 09:22 PM.

    Comment


    • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

      Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
      Hopefully you will come to the realisation sooner rather than later that you just can't afford to act your shoe size.
      So people should be on guard with their spouse?
      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

      Comment


      • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

        Yeah, well that's your outlook on it. Maybe your mindset is like this through experience.
        I, however, am absolutely clueless on this subject and therefore filled with hopes and dreams.
        Why should I settle for an 'okay' someone? Why should I deny myself a chance on a real soulmate like connection.
        Seriously, if there is one thing I am sure of it's that on this subject, I am either an all or nothing person.
        Thinking about marrying a guy who is okay, but I don't have any feelings for him or we don't click that well is just terrifying. Who on earth wants a boring marriage? Who wants to answer the question 'why did you marry him / her" with "Yeah he seemed like a decent person/muslim."
        I know I don't. That's the person u are going to spend all your life with if all goes well..no way I'm torturing myself with the idea of the possibility that there could be someone out there who was a better ffit for me & understood me, but I settled for an 'okay' cause I didn't want to 'delay' marriage.

        I know I sound naive but a girl can dream. In fact, dreaming is all I can do. While the rest is flirting chatting with guys, swooning over guys, enjoying sweet talk and lovey doveyness all we as muslim girls can do is sit & wait & feeling like you are missing out even though that's just Shaytaan whispers . So, you want to assure yourself that it will be worth the wait. And 'good enough' and getting married just for the sake Of Being married isn't going to cut it for me.
        Maybe my opinion will change in the future. But right now I'm just very firm about this.

        Comment


        • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

          Originally posted by Demure View Post
          Yeah, well that's your outlook on it. Maybe your mindset is like this through experience.
          I, however, am absolutely clueless on this subject and therefore filled with hopes and dreams.
          Why should I settle for an 'okay' someone? Why should I deny myself a chance on a real soulmate like connection.
          Seriously, if there is one thing I am sure of it's that on this subject, I am either an all or nothing person.
          Thinking about marrying a guy who is okay, but I don't have any feelings for him or we don't click that well is just terrifying. Who on earth wants a boring marriage? Who wants to answer the question 'why did you marry him / her" with "Yeah he seemed like a decent person/muslim."
          I know I don't. That's the person u are going to spend all your life with if all goes well..no way I'm torturing myself with the idea of the possibility that there could be someone out there who was a better ffit for me & understood me, but I settled for an 'okay' cause I didn't want to 'delay' marriage.

          I know I sound naive but a girl can dream. In fact, dreaming is all I can do. While the rest is flirting chatting with guys, swooning over guys, enjoying sweet talk and lovey doveyness all we as muslim girls can do is sit & wait & feeling like you are missing out even though that's just Shaytaan whispers . So, you want to assure yourself that it will be worth the wait. And 'good enough' and getting married just for the sake Of Being married isn't going to cut it for me.
          Maybe my opinion will change in the future. But right now I'm just very firm about this.
          :):):)
          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

          Comment


          • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

            Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
            :):):)
            I take that as a: you're not speaking utter nonsense and I can maybe relate to it?
            :rotfl:

            Comment


            • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

              Originally posted by Demure View Post
              Yeah, well that's your outlook on it. Maybe your mindset is like this through experience.
              I, however, am absolutely clueless on this subject and therefore filled with hopes and dreams.
              Why should I settle for an 'okay' someone? Why should I deny myself a chance on a real soulmate like connection.
              Seriously, if there is one thing I am sure of it's that on this subject, I am either an all or nothing person.
              Thinking about marrying a guy who is okay, but I don't have any feelings for him or we don't click that well is just terrifying. Who on earth wants a boring marriage? Who wants to answer the question 'why did you marry him / her" with "Yeah he seemed like a decent person/muslim."
              I know I don't. That's the person u are going to spend all your life with if all goes well..no way I'm torturing myself with the idea of the possibility that there could be someone out there who was a better ffit for me & understood me, but I settled for an 'okay' cause I didn't want to 'delay' marriage.

              I know I sound naive but a girl can dream. In fact, dreaming is all I can do. While the rest is flirting chatting with guys, swooning over guys, enjoying sweet talk and lovey doveyness all we as muslim girls can do is sit & wait & feeling like you are missing out even though that's just Shaytaan whispers . So, you want to assure yourself that it will be worth the wait. And 'good enough' and getting married just for the sake Of Being married isn't going to cut it for me.
              Maybe my opinion will change in the future. But right now I'm just very firm about this.
              I don't think like this...I could care less about clicking or finding a soulmate........he should just follow islam, not deny me my rights and give me children....
              Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

              Comment


              • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                Originally posted by Demure View Post
                I take that as a: you're not speaking utter nonsense and I can maybe relate to it?
                :rotfl:
                Lol take that as a I can resonate with this post but at the same time I feel unsure
                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                Comment


                • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                  Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                  I don't think like this...I could care less about clicking or finding a soulmate........he should just follow islam, not deny me my rights and give me children....
                  Low lowwwwww expectations
                  ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                  "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                  :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                  Comment


                  • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                    Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                    Sorry, but this mentality is what leads many women to stay in abusive relationships.
                    Sometimes it's not so simple akhi,

                    Especially when kids are involved,

                    :jkk:
                    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                    "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                    – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

                    Comment


                    • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                      Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                      Low lowwwwww expectations
                      It's just a man ...
                      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

                      Comment


                      • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                        Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
                        Sometimes it's not so simple akhi,

                        Especially when kids are involved,

                        :jkk:
                        May Allah swt protect us all from being in such situations ameen
                        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                        Comment


                        • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                          Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                          It's just a man ...
                          What? He won't feel excited when he sees u like u would feel excited when u see him?
                          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                          Comment


                          • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                            Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                            I don't think like this...I could care less about clicking or finding a soulmate........he should just follow islam, not deny me my rights and give me children....


                            Good for you, that will definetely make the search for a husband easier. But personally I can't imagine a life like that.
                            I think that I'd rather stay single though that is a little extreme.
                            But if I may ask, how do you expect love him if you don't click?

                            Comment


                            • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                              Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                              What? He won't feel excited when he sees u like u would feel excited when u see him?

                              Originally posted by Demure View Post
                              Good for you, that will definetely make the search for a husband easier. But personally I can't imagine a life like that.
                              I think that I'd rather stay single though that is a little extreme.
                              But if I may ask, how do you expect love him if you don't click?
                              I don't understand these questions...
                              Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

                              Comment


                              • Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                                Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                                I don't understand these questions...
                                Me love u a lot shay shay
                                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X