Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you delay marriage ppl...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why do you delay marriage ppl...

    Cmon lets face it ,no one is going to find the perfect soul.
    Money ,degree all worldly things that take you away from marriage.

    You know sometimes you get a potential ,but you know you get this feeling what if there is someone better ,Dont do that.

    Yes your time has to come but how are you preparing to tie your camel.

    What will ever satisfy this creation.

    Oh well....

    Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

    **** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

    Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

  • #2
    Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

    :salams

    There are more important things than marriage.
    Some people want to take their time choosing.
    Some people might not even want to be married.

    There's three reasons.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

      Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
      :salams

      There are more important things than marriage.
      Some people want to take their time choosing.
      Some people might not even want to be married.

      There's three reasons.
      Waalaikumussalam
      But its only natural...and it is a big sunmah and marriage is good for you

      Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

      **** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

      Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

        I was threatened by my mother with marriage for wanting to drop out of uni. All I can say is that it sure did work.

        A lot of people don't actually mature until they reach their mid twenties.

        And a lot of people don't actually know what they want when they are young.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

          "What if there's someone better?" I think this question is the root of many problems with this generation, when it comes to marrying.

          What does "better" mean? There will be other people who are better in some ways than your current spouse or potential, but they will also be worse in other ways. Everyone has vices and virtues.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

            because I want to bike all around iceland first. I don't need a wife to slow me down. Don't need a huffer and puffer
            "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

            Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

              Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
              "What if there's someone better?" I think this question is the root of many problems with this generation, when it comes to marrying.

              What does "better" mean? There will be other people who are better in some ways than your current spouse or potential, but they will also be worse in other ways. Everyone has vices and virtues.
              Its that mindset isnt it ,which is so dangerous

              Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

              **** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

              Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                Muzzybee you're actually kind of right.
                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                  Well atleast around me, i see a lot of brothers and sisters delaying marriage only because of the following three reasons:

                  1) Parents
                  2) Money
                  3) right match

                  The first one, Parents, play a major role in delaying marraiges, especially those kind of parents who are like "First settle down in life and then marry". But they never define "Settling down".lool. In today's world atleast, one cannot expect to settle down because its never enough. To this point, i say, Trust Allah and get into marriage even if you are tight financially for it because with it shall come Barakah in your life.

                  The second one, money, is something that again has no limit. What amount of salary or income are we thinking off before we get married? comeon guys, you will get your part of Rizq in sha Allah. Just make an effort and because of one, don't delay other things in life. Make dua for rizq and take masnoon steps in life.

                  The third one, Right match, this again is taken by some people to really high level. But even here, parents play major role in maligning the mind of the son or daughter. Moreover, one cannot find exact match because everyone is different. So check the main parts like religion, family , looks if you want,,etc and go ahead.

                  May Allah make it easy for all those who are looking to marry!
                  Online Quran Classes from Al Madinah Al Munawwara | Islamic Knowledge | Islamic Channel

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                    Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                    Cmon lets face it ,no one is going to find the perfect soul.
                    Money ,degree all worldly things that take you away from marriage.

                    You know sometimes you get a potential ,but you know you get this feeling what if there is someone better ,Dont do that.

                    Yes your time has to come but how are you preparing to tie your camel.

                    What will ever satisfy this creation.

                    Oh well....
                    Some peeps just don't want to share there chips.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                      Not ready for the responsibility.
                      Not ready for having a physical relationship.
                      Not ready to share their life, emotions, thoughts, etc.
                      Not trusting in their own judgement to pick well.
                      Not having a say in who they marry.
                      Not yet developed themselves to see themselves as being of value to themselves let alone someone else.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                        Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                        Not ready for the responsibility.
                        Not ready for having a physical relationship.
                        Not ready to share their life, emotions, thoughts, etc.
                        Not trusting in their own judgement to pick well.
                        Not having a say in who they marry.
                        Not yet developed themselves to see themselves as being of value to themselves let alone someone else.
                        I told you not to read my diary anymore
                        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

                        Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                          Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                          Cmon lets face it ,no one is going to find the perfect soul.
                          Money ,degree all worldly things that take you away from marriage.

                          You know sometimes you get a potential ,but you know you get this feeling what if there is someone better ,Dont do that.

                          Yes your time has to come but how are you preparing to tie your camel.

                          What will ever satisfy this creation.

                          Oh well....
                          Brothers! Don't delay to marry... once you are married you will never delay to marry again!


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                            Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
                            Cmon lets face it ,no one is going to find the perfect soul.
                            Money ,degree all worldly things that take you away from marriage.

                            You know sometimes you get a potential ,but you know you get this feeling what if there is someone better ,Dont do that.

                            Yes your time has to come but how are you preparing to tie your camel.

                            What will ever satisfy this creation.

                            Oh well....
                            don't lose sleep over it, wanderer be wandering...until they meet a wanderee
                            Last edited by .Hajar.; 02-03-17, 07:38 AM.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Why do you delay marriage ppl...

                              Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                              Some peeps just don't want to share there chips.
                              stop reading people's diaries

                              cant a dude keep his chips
                              What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

                              We worry about tomorrow as if its guaranteed

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X