Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there anyone here who wants to stay unmarried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyone here who wants to stay unmarried?

Asalaamu 'alaikum Everyone,

I am a man in my late 20s, and I've made a very, very firm intention to stay unmarried for life, Insha-Allah. I won't even consider it for a second, no matter what anyone else tells me.

So I was just curious -- does anyone else here also have a similar mindset -- i.e., have always been single and really want to stay that way, and simply refuse to "budge" from their decision?

Cheers.

Re: Is there anyone here who wants to stay unmarried?

Originally posted by yugush View Post

I am a man in my late 20s, and I've made a very, very firm intention to stay unmarried for life, Insha-Allah. I won't even consider it for a second, no matter what anyone else tells me.

So I was just curious -- does anyone else here also have a similar mindset -- i.e., have always been single and really want to stay that way, and simply refuse to "budge" from their decision?

Cheers.
    :wswrwb:

What's your reason?

Comment

Err...No. Normal people get married.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

in one time sure but to me it wasnt healthy or right. u get so much plus from marriage also some minus. but obviously worth it or people wouldnt do it and it wouldnt be sunnah.

Comment

So you want to live a miserable lonely life forever?
          What about when you get old and unable to move? Who do you expect to help you, your family and friends ?

Comment

Or sexual desires and lowering your gaze ? How would you refrain from that ?
            What about just having a best friend around? Someone who's closer to you then your family and friends..
            unrealistic, you'll crack one day. Marriage is beautiful when you find the right person

Comment

No way.

Comment

Cheers.
                You've made a disastrous intention and compounded your problems,

Follow the messenger salallahu عليه السلام‎ and not your personal ideas about marriage,

وعليكم السلام والرحمة الله وبركاته
                http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Cheers.

This is a very unIslamic mindset
                  وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                  They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Originally posted by Hebz View Post
                    Or sexual desires and lowering your gaze ? How would you refrain from that ?
                    What about just having a best friend around? Someone who's closer to you then your family and friends..
                    unrealistic, you'll crack one day. Marriage is beautiful when you find the right person
                    I think such people are already cracked, they just don't know it ukthi,

:jkk:
                    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Did You Know that Marriage Increases Your Wealth? One of the ways to increase your sustenance (rizq) is through marriage. This will no doubt come as a surprise to many brothers and sisters in Islam who are reading this blog.

Perhaps this is because of the fact that one’s poor financial situation in our times is the main reason that prevents a person from marriage.

And yet, the irony of the fact is that marriage is one of the easiest ways in which a Muslim can guarantee an increase in rizq (or sustenance or wealth) from our Lord: Allah.

Allah said in the Quran: “And marry those among you who are single (male and female). If they be poor, Allah will enrich them out of His bounty.” [Surah Nur, 32]

This verse is a strong encouragement to get married and not to worry about becoming poor because Allah will help increase their sustenance and wealth. [Tafsir Sa’adi, Page 516]

https://soundheartconference.com/did...s-your-wealth/

Ibn e Masud said 'If I only had ten days to live and I knew that I would die at the end of them, and I had any desire to get married, I would get married, for fear of fitnah (temptation)'.

Sayyidina Umer ibn Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him) I remember the words he said to a man, who was not getting married: "Nothing is keeping you from getting married except either impotence or immorality." Those who seek the path of morality and spirituality, marry early, that's opposite to the way we commonly think. Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon Him) did marry and he said, "Whoever turns away from my Sunnah is not of me".

http://islamandpsychology.blogspot.c...cent-wish.html
                      Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

-Quran (57:20)

Comment

Cheers.
                        Wa'alaykumussalam warahmatullah.

Forgive me for saying so brother, but this seems like quite a strange position to have for such an important and virtuous matter - under normal circumstances. I can understand a lack of interest maybe, hesitation, dislike for it even, but as a Muslim, to have such an emphatic, absolute rejection of it (it also seems you're happy about your attitude towards it?) It just doesn't seem right...

Not overly thrilled about the thought of marriage myself, not at this moment at least, but I think I that's down to my own issues, flaws, etc. I think you might want to reconsider such resoluteness in something as big as this, brother. :up:
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                        -------------------------------
                        "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                        NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Cheers.
                          have u visited a psychologist yet,, this is not natural behavior, u need some tuning

Comment

you're not alone lol

it's okay and you're not a freak, but i don't mind being a freak, it"s totallly like awesome and legit

but as muslims we're suppposed to try
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

i'm in my late twenties too
                              omg that is so cool

is your family okay with it? how do you keep them at ease?
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
                              X