No announcement yet.

True or false, a woman who exposes other women will most likely betray you too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True or false, a woman who exposes other women will most likely betray you too

Salaam, so maybe 4/5 months ago I was talking to a sister who I had known for some years through mutual friends but we had never had direct talks until 4/5 months ago. So while talking to her, I noticed that she gossiped a lot and told me something negative and damaging about the sins of another sister who was supposedly her best friend in the past. In most cases when I'm physically talking to someone, and that person comes to me talking about another person's sins, I try to stay out it and go to another subject. But with this case, it was over the phone so once it came from her mouth it was already over, cant take that back now.

I know the other sister as well, since all of us have mutual friends and the sins that were exposed to me about this sister may be a complete lie because the two sisters fell out and one could be trying to damage the other's reputation. Regardless if it was real or a lie, the sister I was talking too tried to expose somebody else to me without me wanting to be involved. That moment turned me off about her and I seized communication with her, because how can I trust this person if she's willing to expose past friends, knowing that if I were to marry her and we had a nasty split, she'd probably expose my faults too or betray my secrets?

Re: True or false, a woman who exposes other women will most likely betray you too

wa alaikumsalam.

I'd stay away from her too if I were you. But how did the conversation come about? Was there anything related being discussed? Sometimes it slips out accidentally but if she pop's it out on her own, I don't like that gossiping trait in a person.

Comment

Re: True or false, a woman who exposes other women will most likely betray you too

Yes, stay away from her

Comment

Sorry to sidetrack.

Where'd you met these "sisters" from anyway?

I'm wondering what's your relationship with them, such that they'd disclose such info with you?

To answer you titled question, definitely TRUE.
        Last edited by nudgetheputri; 07-02-17, 04:13 PM.

Comment

True.
          Mu'min is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Most definitely true.

She sounds really young and immature.
            Allah gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can listen more and talk less.

Comment

I don't get it, is she a marriage prospect that you are talking with?

If she is your friend, then know that free-mixing is haram and so is having "friends" of opposite sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Harun1004 View Post
                Salaam, so maybe 4/5 months ago I was talking to a sister who I had known for some years through mutual friends but we had never had direct talks until 4/5 months ago. So while talking to her, I noticed that she gossiped a lot and told me something negative and damaging about the sins of another sister who was supposedly her best friend in the past. In most cases when I'm physically talking to someone, and that person comes to me talking about another person's sins, I try to stay out it and go to another subject. But with this case, it was over the phone so once it came from her mouth it was already over, cant take that back now.

I know the other sister as well, since all of us have mutual friends and the sins that were exposed to me about this sister may be a complete lie because the two sisters fell out and one could be trying to damage the other's reputation. Regardless if it was real or a lie, the sister I was talking too tried to expose somebody else to me without me wanting to be involved. That moment turned me off about her and I seized communication with her, because how can I trust this person if she's willing to expose past friends, knowing that if I were to marry her and we had a nasty split, she'd probably expose my faults too or betray my secrets?
                Well for some women when the doo doo hits the fan it's spread far and wide and they make sure of it. They can turn into a crazy woman.

But I'm not so sure how much you can read into this, lots of women tend to scratch each others eyes out given the chance, it's almost a default setting. It's just what they do. Will they behave like that with a husband...maybe, maybe not.

Comment

Well u both need sorting out lol
                  * typing from my phone, excuse the mess

Comment

No need to ask OP how he came to know this female acquaintance of his - it is not your business to know.

Just answer the question.

I'd say it is a true statement. Definitely. However, it can be untrue depending upon the woman for example a woman who cares a lot about her own honour and dignity may decide against exposing you if it will by any means detract from her own self respect (for being married to you). At any rate, it's still the wrong reason.
                    Last edited by Morose; 07-02-17, 07:30 PM.

Comment

She is dodgy. She knew that you knew her yet she still went ahead and exposed her business. Stay away. Not a nice trait.

Comment

Well some wives tell their husbands everything, but do not expose others publicly, which might be different. But yeah someone backbiting to another they happen to be talking with casually is not a good sign, and it could mean that if this was a wife, she would be of the kind that will involve people outside whenever you guys have a problem, making the problem much worse.

Also I would advise not casually talking to females. You will more often than not end up with this sort of conversation that a man should be above listening to. No offense to the sisters, but a lot of the time their conversation is for them, not for us.
                        والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Working...
                        X