Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you react if your spouse sprinkle water on your face?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How would you react if your spouse sprinkle water on your face?

    Bismillah

    Salam alekum wa rahmatullah wa barakeetuh,

    How would you react, if your spouse did sprinkle water on you to aid you catch fajr?

    Sunan of Abu-Dawood Hadith 1303 Narrated by Abu Hurayrah
    The Prophet (saws) said: May Allah have mercy on a man who gets up at night and prays, and awakens his wife; if she refuses, he should sprinkle water on her face. May Allah have mercy on a woman who gets up at night and prays, and awakens her husband; if he refuses, she would sprinkle water on his face.

  • #2
    Re: How would you react if your spouse sprinkle water on your face?

    Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
    Bismillah

    Salam alekum wa rahmatullah wa barakeetuh,

    How would you react, if your spouse did sprinkle water on you to aid you catch fajr?

    Sunan of Abu-Dawood Hadith 1303 Narrated by Abu Hurayrah
    The Prophet (saws) said: May Allah have mercy on a man who gets up at night and prays, and awakens his wife; if she refuses, he should sprinkle water on her face. May Allah have mercy on a woman who gets up at night and prays, and awakens her husband; if he refuses, she would sprinkle water on his face.
    Sometimes I struggle to wake up for fajr and end up getting my covers ripped off me so a little water in my face is no biggie. He should try to wake you normally but if that fails then he is just looking out for your best interest by sprinkling some water on your face.

    Getting your covers ripped off you is the worst though because you're just freezing instantly.
    I beg my parents for money

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: How would you react if your spouse sprinkle water on your face?

      Is this a legit part occurence or a hypothetically legit question?
      And do you want nobly effected answers or legit answers?

      Comment


      • #4
        I would love it. We both fail though... I'm thinking of sprinkling on him once I improve my Fajr routine
        Smile ! It's Sunnah

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: How would you react if your spouse sprinkle water on your face?

          i would be quite pissed tbh, also no way in the world i cant wake up by simply calling my name loudly or tapping me etc. Also are sprinkling water on a sleeping person would feel like they are drowning or sumthing.

          Comment


          • #6
            How would you react if your spouse sprinkle water on your face?

            :wswrwb:

            I'd be ashamed because I couldn't wake up on my own.

            If anything it should be me waking her up, not the other way around.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: How would you react if your spouse sprinkle water on your face?

              Originally posted by snowtrees View Post
              i would be quite pissed tbh, also no way in the world i cant wake up by simply calling my name loudly or tapping me etc. Also are sprinkling water on a sleeping person would feel like they are drowning or sumthing.
              same

              i'd be so annoyed

              just call me mate

              lol
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

              So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: How would you react if your spouse sprinkle water on your face?

                :wswrwb:

                Originally posted by snowtrees View Post
                i would be quite pissed tbh, also no way in the world i cant wake up by simply calling my name loudly or tapping me etc. Also are sprinkling water on a sleeping person would feel like they are drowning or sumthing.
                Why would you be upset? If you refused to wake up it would be your fault.

                It wouldn't make you feel like you're drowning unless she poured water up your nose.
                Narrated Anas:
                The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: How would you react if your spouse sprinkle water on your face?

                  Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
                  :wswrwb:



                  Why would you be upset? If you refused to wake up it would be your fault.

                  It wouldn't make you feel like you're drowning unless she poured water up your nose.
                  like how did you get that from my post or ops? lol

                  also, did you never hear of waterboarding? they close ppl eyes for a reason and you don't pour the water on someone nose, you pour it on their face.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: How would you react if your spouse sprinkle water on your face?

                    Originally posted by snowtrees View Post
                    like how did you get that from my post or ops? lol

                    also, did you never hear of waterboarding? they close ppl eyes for a reason and you don't pour the water on someone nose, you pour it on their face.
                    It was in the OP:

                    Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
                    May Allah have mercy on a woman who gets up at night and prays, and awakens her husband; if he refuses, she would sprinkle water on his face.
                    I thought waterboarding was when they covered a persons face with cloth and poured water on the cloth that was over their face. You don't torture people to get them up for salah.... It's just a little water sprinkled on the husbands face if he refuses to wake up.
                    Narrated Anas:
                    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: How would you react if your spouse sprinkle water on your face?

                      I feel in 2017 this would cause arguments between couples...
                      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: How would you react if your spouse sprinkle water on your face?

                        Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                        I feel in 2017 this would cause arguments between couples...
                        Not so sure too many would get up anyway.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: How would you react if your spouse sprinkle water on your face?

                          I would german suplex her.

                          Jk I would praise Allah swt because He blessed me with a pious spouse.
                          Last edited by Deeni Akh; 30-01-17, 09:48 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: How would you react if your spouse sprinkle water on your face?

                            Looool I remember the days when we didn't wanna get up for school and our parents would poor cold water on our faces and our matresses got literally soaking wet so we had to get up
                            [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                            [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

                            [B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: How would you react if your spouse sprinkle water on your face?

                              Originally posted by snowtrees View Post
                              also, did you never hear of waterboarding? they close ppl eyes for a reason and you don't pour the water on someone nose, you pour it on their face.
                              You can't compare your spouse sprinkling a bit of water on you to waterboarding lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X