Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brothers! Be careful of that look...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: Brothers! Be careful of that look...

    [MENTION=104157]zi-zizou[/MENTION]

    completely agree with what you're saying ... sulking all day is very much childish behaviour ... a mature woman would explain what was wrong and actually communicate in a respectful manner

    I don't see the point in saying nothing when something is wrong ... if you were wronged by your husband how will it be rectified if 1 he isn't aware and 2 if you don't discuss it and reach a resolution

    @ users who keep doing it
    woman is singular
    women is plural

    use it correctly
    ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

    ~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: Brothers! Be careful of that look...

      Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
      relax people.
      What happens when people try having fun, the lesson to be learned here is it's okay to have fun with cats but not too much fun.
      Allahu Alim

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: Brothers! Be careful of that look...

        Lol that's one grumpy looking cat
        Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: Brothers! Be careful of that look...

          Is that cat angry btw?

          It might just be a breed look but I wont be surprised if those types are grumpy.
          “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”


          Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: Brothers! Be careful of that look...

            Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
            [MENTION=104157]zi-zizou[/MENTION]

            completely agree with what you're saying ... sulking all day is very much childish behaviour ... a mature woman would explain what was wrong and actually communicate in a respectful manner

            I don't see the point in saying nothing when something is wrong ... if you were wronged by your husband how will it be rectified if 1 he isn't aware and 2 if you don't discuss it and reach a resolution

            @ users who keep doing it
            woman is singular
            women is plural

            use it correctly
            You are right, sister. However, is it alright if spouses do it just to tease eachother for fun (sometimes)?


            Comment


            • #51
              Re: Brothers! Be careful of that look...

              Originally posted by Theistic View Post
              You are right, sister. However, is it alright if spouses do it just to tease eachother for fun (sometimes)?
              Of course it is brother ... teasing each other is quite healthy in a marriage
              ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

              ~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: Brothers! Be careful of that look...

                Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
                Of course it is brother ... teasing each other is quite healthy in a marriage
                :jkk:


                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: Brothers! Be careful of that look...

                  Originally posted by Theistic View Post
                  Meanwhile, did anyone notice that looks are still so innocent and cute?
                  yeap very cute. I wonder why some members are getting triggered over such an innocent thread
                  Please Please Please Make Dua for these [URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?455964-Plz-Make-Dua-for-these-members&p=6715010&viewfull=1#post6715010"]Click Here[/URL] JazakAllahi

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: Brothers! Be careful of that look...

                    Originally posted by Theistic View Post
                    Can you dare to ask again when she already replied "nothing"?
                    I ask like 10 more times.
                    Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children...

                    -Quran (57:20)

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: Brothers! Be careful of that look...

                      Originally posted by deen1984 View Post
                      I ask like 10 more times.
                      same question...10 times... why?


                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Re: Brothers! Be careful of that look...

                        Reading this thread like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o7tVoNI8Ak

                        p.s cats are awesome
                        I beg my parents for money

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Re: Brothers! Be careful of that look...

                          Originally posted by AishaGirl View Post
                          Reading this thread like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o7tVoNI8Ak

                          p.s cats are awesome
                          Lol, the cat in the video reminds me of me!

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	kitties.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	10764833
                          “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Re: Brothers! Be careful of that look...

                            Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                            Just in case you are wondering...hot saag can come off a wall ....
                            does it still taste ok?
                            Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

                            None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Re: Brothers! Be careful of that look...

                              Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post
                              does it still taste ok?
                              Yes, IF it was saag for real


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X