Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you marry one, who doesn't encourage you for proper Islamic covering?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you marry one, who doesn't encourage you for proper Islamic covering?

Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
    More in terms not bothering if she covers or not.
    then he's a dayyuth, such people should be avoided like the plague, until they rectify their behaviour

:jkk:
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
      Then he's a dayuth, a terrible man and not worthy of marrying a sister who is even attempting to practice or wishes to do so in the future.
      Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
      this doesn't quite make sense, He prays Salaah and practices lots of Sunnah, but ignores a basic fardh?

something seriously wrong here, he has Dayyuth tendencies,
      I agreed with you both.
      These people justify their opinion, as hatred towards us Muslims is increasing, so we shouldn't cover in full extent. Subhana'Allah.

Comment

I agreed with you both.
        These people justify their opinion, as hatred towards us Muslims is increasing, so we shouldn't cover in full extent. Subhana'Allah.
        ukthi when a Man doesn't care about the Fardh, stay far away from these nutjobs, they have too many scews loose. their personal opinions are irrelevant, Allah Azzawajal and his messenger :saw: have told us that the hihab is Obliogatory.

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
          :wswrwb:

sounds contradictory tbh, not saying such a man wouldn't exist but if he is into sunnah, halaqahs and stuff- even for pretense, he would want a hijabi wife at the least (hijab not necessarily accompanied by abayah)
          What's more important, the abaya (covering body) or the hijab (covering hair)? I'd imagine most men who are into sunnah would prefer that their wife wore abaya/no hijab vs hijab / no abaya - but that's just a guess, can't speak for everyone.
          Last edited by Thunder94; 23-01-17, 12:37 AM.
          ***Reminder- It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that RasulAllah :saw: said: Whoever reads Tabaarak allaathi bi yadihi’l-mulk [i.e., Soorat al-Mulk] every night, Allaah will protect him from the torment of the grave.
          And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]. [Quran, 14:42]

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder94 View Post
            What's more important, the abaya (covering body) or the hijab (covering hair)? I'd imagine most men who are into sunnah would prefer that their wife wore abaya/no hijab vs hijab / no abaya - but that's just a guess, can't speak for everyone.
            contrary to what people think, the Hijaab isnt just a head covering, (the entire body of the woman except what is permissible to be seen) must be covered,

unfortunately nowadays we have some sisters wearing Head covering, whilst wearing shameless clothing, which is far from Islam, negating the Hijaab.

Nauzubillah

Comment

contrary to what people think, the Hijaab isnt just a head covering, (the entire body of the woman except what is permissible to be seen) must be covered,

unfortunately nowadays we have some sisters wearing Head covering, whilst wearing shameless clothing, which is far from Islam, negating the Hijaab.

Nauzubillah
              Yes I know. It would be very weird to see a guy not care about what his wife wears as long as she has the head covering.
              ***Reminder- It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that RasulAllah :saw: said: Whoever reads Tabaarak allaathi bi yadihi’l-mulk [i.e., Soorat al-Mulk] every night, Allaah will protect him from the torment of the grave.
              And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]. [Quran, 14:42]

Comment

No, because where I'm from, he wouldn't have a good reason. I know some brothers who think that wearing niqab is a form of "extremism".

What is considered "improper covering" for a man, though?

Comment

ukthi when a Man doesn't care about the Fardh, stay far away from these nutjobs, they have too many scews loose. their personal opinions are irrelevant, Allah Azzawajal and his messenger :saw: have told us that the hihab is Obliogatory.

wa iyyaka
                  True. Some fear creations more than Creator.

Nauzubillah
                  They doing it to feed their nafs. Subhana'Allah, instructions are clear, but they still want to bend the rules.
                  Yes I know. It would be very weird to see a guy not care about what his wife wears as long as she has the head covering.

Comment

Bismillah

Salam alekum wa rahmatullah wa barakeetuh,

Would you marry a brother, who is praying, implementing a lots of Sunnahs in every aspect of life, reading Quran daily, going halaqas, gives charity, has house and money, BUT does't encourage/want his wife to cover properly?

Would you marry a sister, who is praying, reading Quran daily, attending islamic classes, doing a lots of Sunnahs during the day, BUT doesn't encourage/want her husband to cover properly?
                    lol, I hope sisters with dignity and sense honor don't fall into this
                    marriage while important isn't like the 5 pillars of Islam that people are so obsessed about

Comment

Maybe skinny jeans.
                      yeah. The slim fit models of jeans today are just horrible, and many guys wear it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by lonelyniqabi View Post
                        No, because where I'm from, he wouldn't have a good reason. I know some brothers who think that wearing niqab is a form of "extremism".

Skinny jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohamed Mifxal View Post
                          lol, I hope sisters with dignity and sense honor don't fall into this
                          marriage while important isn't like the 5 pillars of Islam that people are so obsessed about
                          In sha'Allah

Comment

Originally posted by Jade Vine View Post
                            yeah. The slim fit models of jeans today are just horrible, and many guys wear it anyway.
                            They don't look even comfortable. And there were scientific studies, that it reduce men's fertility.

Comment

Originally posted by lonelyniqabi View Post

Navel to the knees must be covered, so shorts exposing a man's thighs is Haraam, as worn in many sports,

Any tight fitting clothing also etc

Comment

Narrated by Abu Huraira (:RA:): The Prophet :saw: said, "Faith (Belief) consists of more than sixty branches (i.e. parts). And Haya is a part of faith."

(Sahih Al-Bukhari)

The one who doesn't have Hayaa has serious deffeiencies in Imaan.

We've been told that we should marry spouses of Good Deen and Character,

So such people like the Dayuth should be automatically rejected, until they rectify themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X