No announcement yet.

Why men are'nt getting married anymore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: in'shaa'ALLAH all of the muslimeen man will get married to excellent muminaat wom

[MENTION=67969]Zaitoonah[/MENTION] it wasn't even aimed at you, stop messaging me nonsense and taking everything personally. Either ask properly/respectfully what I mean or leave me alone.
    why would I want your attention for, who are you? na dhaaf. a'udhu billah
    شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
    فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
    وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
    ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Re: in'shaa'ALLAH all of the muslimeen man will get married to excellent muminaat wom

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
      [MENTION=67969]Zaitoonah[/MENTION] it wasn't even aimed at you, stop messaging me nonsense and taking everything personally. Either ask properly/respectfully what I mean or leave me alone.
      why would I want your attention for, who are you? na dhaaf. a'udhu billah
      Of course, sis. We both know the truth. Waxna ha isku waalwaalin dadkaaneeto.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaitoonah View Post
        Of course, sis. We both know the truth. Waxna ha isku waalwaalin dadkaaneeto.
        I didn't even read your last few comments here, tbh I hardly ever do these days but keep going...
        your assumptions are only harming you

yes we both know the truth and that is the fact that you have personal issues with me so now everything I say or do is somehow directed at you.
        you know I don't even have any issues with you...except when you send me nasty reps like that, i've told you before address things properly or leave me be but you can't help yourself.
        ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Re: Why men are'nt getting married anymore

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
          I see islam and I see cultural ways of living other than islam.
          The problem isn't men, the problem is communities who put their culture before islam. Men and women.
          We don't need feminism to stop these problems we need islam.

It's not always about women either, feminists only cry about the oppression against women but men have not and still do not have it easy. So calling to islam, living by islam, covers everybody. Everybody gets fair treatment.

Yes in some places women are living like slaves and so are men. The prophets were all men, so yes we are all influenced by men in that sense. Why would I be influenced by a random dude in a village somewhere who chooses to follow culture because of his ignorance?
          You must be rather young because you sound very idealistic. And/or you haven't had much life experiences. You probably don't read, research either.

Either way, come back to me 10 years later.

Comment

Too many emotional people.

Comment

:1popcorn::1popcorn::1popcorn:
              Allah gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can listen more and talk less.

Comment

Originally posted by In my Opinion View Post
                You must be rather young because you sound very idealistic. And/or you haven't had much life experiences. You probably don't read, research either.

Either way, come back to me 10 years later.
                No thanks, I would rather not
                ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Originally posted by airhead View Post
                  I don't think most men who want 4 wives understand the reasons Prophet Muhammad saw had more than one wife but whatever.
                  would it matter? Honestly, I think any woman would be affront to it, no matter how noble the cause.

ESPECIALLY if the other wife is younger

btw I'm KIDDING, I hope no one takes this too seriously.
                  Last edited by ss91; 11-01-17, 12:38 AM.
                  "The duty of the man who investigates the writings of scientists, if learning the truth is his goal, is to make himself an enemy of all that he reads, and,.. attack it from every side. He should also suspect himself as he performs his critical examination of it, so that he may avoid falling into either prejudice or leniency."
                  -Alhazen Ibn Al-Haythem

Comment

Working...
                  X