Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you expect your spouse to eat the same food as you?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you expect your spouse to eat the same food as you?

:salams:

Hello :1popcorn:

so basically :zzz:

I was just wondering, because I LOVE wondering :wacko: when I'm walking past KFC (haram, haram, ) what will I prepare and what can a couple do if both of you have different taste in food.

I don't mind having traditional curry and rice but I know some folks like chicken and chips or other junk. I know some mums won't allow you to go out if you haven't had rice at least once during the day.

Spices are so important to me especially turmeric. If someone doesn't understand that then I don't think I can understand THEM.

We just won't 'click'

I wanna know how food will bring you and your spouse to dine together like a HAPPY FAMILY after a hard day's work. After marriage, the shopping is mainly about food.

Thanks.
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Re: Do you expect your spouse to eat the same food as you?

At restaurants ideally no this way you order your own and they can order their own and you get to sample both :up:

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
      At restaurants ideally no this way you order your own and they can order their own and you get to sample both :up:
      yes then you both get poisoned

I don't think so, money is needed, and hygiene is also very important

not to forget the extra fat in the food :wacko: is going to give you a big pot belly
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Let him marry another wife who will cook food for him that he likes??
        وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
          Before we take the nuclear option how about the current wife just cooks food that he likes?

Comment

let him?

:scratch: that's up to him, i'm not the one that is supposed to give him permission, he is the boss. But the boss has to check all kitchens so that mean he will have to eat CURRY in MY house. It's about equality.

next please :zzz:

Comment

He has gotta like Italian food because I want to eat it at least once a week. And Mexican food too.

Two nights my favorite food, the rest of the week can be his favorite food. Sounds fair.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                He has gotta like Italian food because I want to eat it at least once a week. And Mexican food too.

Two nights my favorite food, the rest of the week can be his favorite food. Sounds fair.
                this, this

yup this is what I'm talking about

I like it, a woman that knows HER food :up:

ROAR :mujahida:

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                  Before we take the nuclear option how about the current wife just cooks food that he likes?
                  I'm all up for that. I have good taste in food.....☺️

Dont mind the nuclear option either.... 3.5 days of not having to worry about feeding, clothing, all that malarkey!!
                  وَالْعَصْرِ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

I'm all up for that. I have good taste in food.....☺️

Dont mind the nuclear option either.... 3.5 days of not having to worry about feeding, clothing, all that malarkey!!
                    He could like packed lunches for the days he's away, you might not get a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                      this, this

yup this is what I'm talking about
                      I like it, a woman that knows HER food :up:

ROAR :mujahida:
                      My kitchen..my rules :evilb:

Not so evil though since he'd get the food he wants more than I would get my favorite lol

Comment

Not so evil though since he'd get the food he wants more than I would get my favorite lol
                        not evil at all sis :1popcorn:

i'm going to SHOVE the food down his throat with my own hands. Just like his mother used to feed him. Like royalty.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                          He could like packed lunches for the days he's away, you might not get a break.
                          Darn. That happens when you're a good cook.......
                          وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                            not evil at all sis :1popcorn:

i'm going to SHOVE the food down his throat with my own hands. Just like his mother used to feed him. Like royalty.
                            I'm gonna be like

"You aren't leaving this table until you've eaten everything on your plate!"

My mom used to tell me that but eventually she'd be like fine whatever go wash your plate. Lol

Comment

Well at least you know your place

Comment

Working...
                              X