Are religious men controlling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Are religious men controlling?

"Controlling" really is an ambiguous term. Every woman is going to define it differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
      ok expert, you must have studied women very well
      Just requires a bit of honesty.

Comment

My father very religious and pious man alhumdollilah. May Allah swt bless him and preserve him and love him.

I'm the crazy whacky daughter.

Nothing controlling at all.....
        وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
          My father very religious and pious man alhumdollilah. May Allah swt bless him and preserve him and love him.

I'm the crazy whacky daughter.

Nothing controlling at all.....
          I didn't read the entire thread but this made me smile. There is a saying in Bangali which means "the pious person always has un-pious/crazy kid". Not directed at you sis cuz I know you are pious but just reminded me of the common saying "alim or goro zalim oi"

Comment

Originally posted by Kya View Post
            I didn't read the entire thread but this made me smile. There is a saying in Bangali which means "the pious person always has un-pious/crazy kid". Not directed at you sis cuz I know you are pious but just reminded me of the common saying "alim or goro zalim oi"
            aar zaaalim or goror alim

:rotfl:
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Oxymoron and this is also why the sisters should be religious too and know their stuff so he cannot just throw random ahadith at her to manipulate her.

لا تفكر كثيرا
              بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
              The children need your prayers more than anyone else
              -------------------------------------------------------
              www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
              X