Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I stop having romantic fantasies using my pillow?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I stop having romantic fantasies using my pillow?

I often cuddle with and kiss my pillow out of lonliness, pretending it is a girl I like at the moment.....I feel this isn't a solution to my lonliness but rather it is making it worse....and making me obsessed with women.......i want to stop, but whenever anything goes wrong in my life, that's what i do, and I often get bored and sleepy due to my ADHD and my meds.....and I also have a hard time finding real friends due to autism, social phobia, and the lack of a driver's license......what should i do?

Re: How do I stop having romantic fantasies using my pillow?

Why don't you get married?

Comment

Originally posted by thebench View Post
      Why don't you get married?
      i cant get married, im only 17 and im still in high school and have no job......and i need to go to college and get a 4 year degree, before i can get married.....because my parents expect me to be educated, and i need better job prospects, and it is very difficult to get married during college due to working part time and only at a basic job with low pay.....my plan is to take summer classes so i can finish my college degree in 3 years rather than 4....i am in my last year of high school...

Comment

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
        i cant get married, im only 17 and im still in high school and have no job......and i need to go to college and get a 4 year degree, before i can get married.....because my parents expect me to be educated, and i need better job prospects, and it is very difficult to get married during college due to working part time and only at a basic job with low pay.....my plan is to take summer classes so i can finish my college degree in 3 years rather than 4....i am in my last year of high school...
        Yeah, you're young. Which country do you live in?

Comment

Originally posted by thebench View Post
          Yeah, you're young. Which country do you live in?
          the United States of America

Comment

Sometimes trying to change a habit drastically can make it worse. Why not take it slow? If you do this daily, try reducing it to every 2 days, then every 3 days, then 4, eventually, you can then stop. This might not work for all, but worth a go! You can also get involved with other brothers in a similar situation and share your experience.

Comment

Tire yourself out with hobbies!

Learn a new language, tinker around and learn programming, read the Qur'an, exercise or even cook.

Who needs friends when you have Allah and books.
              :salams
              Last edited by Al-Mualim; 11-12-16, 11:39 PM. Reason: Got neg repped so i'll be nice! May Allah keep you strong.
              Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Get a new hobby? Any activities you can do? Even things like building or making furniture in your back garden...
                Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                  Tire yourself out with hobbies!

Learn a new language, tinker around and learn programming, read the Qur'an, exercise or even cook.

Who needs friends when you have Allah and books.
                  :salams
                  jazakallaha khair, brother....ill be sure to try that out.....n thanks for the edit :)

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                    Get a new hobby? Any activities you can do? Even things like building or making furniture in your back garden...
                    true......ill be sure to try that out...jazakallaha khair

Comment

Get a job, perhaps? It'll be time well spent and you can save money for your future. Something low key that won't interfere with your symptoms too much.
                      Allah gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can listen more and talk less.

Comment

got some good suggestions above, heed them
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X