Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I heard an interesting approach to the hadith of 50 woman for 1 man...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I heard an interesting approach to the hadith of 50 woman for 1 man...

Albeit its from a non-muslim source, but there's a striking similarity to how families choose husbands for their daughters etc.

According to the source, with the advent of Interent dating, Muslim marriage sites etc..

Women have extremely inflated perception of their value relative to the man they "Deserve" to marry.

It's a surprisingly common thought process most men in the west today have..

And if the fitnah in the Islamic world increased to a point that we are doing what the kuffar are doing..dating etc..( acutally many are already, sadly)..

I can see how that hadith is applied.
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Re: So I heard an interesting approach to the hadith of 50 woman for 1 man...

Originally posted by Abdell View Post
    Albeit its from a non-muslim source, but there's a striking similarity to how families choose husbands for their daughters etc.

According to the source, with the advent of Interent dating, Muslim marriage sites etc..

Women have extremely inflated perception of their value relative to the man they "Deserve" to marry.

And if the fitnah in the Islamic world increased to a point that we are doing what the kuffar are doing..dating etc..( acutally many are already, sadly)..

This^^^

Makes me want to vomit it's so bad at times where I live....

Comment

First of all it's from a non muslim source

secondly, it's nonsense

In muslim households it is usually the parents making things difficult for brothers, the daughters don't mind certain things that much.
      شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
      فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
      وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
      ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

It's already hard trying to find a decent man! Knowing there's like 50 chicks for each guy out there doesn't exactly lift one's spirit! Dampen our hope why don't you...

Comment

We all need standards to a point (religion being a priority since men will lead the household) however, it's ridiculous what both parties require of their future spouses now days. Whether it is from looks, to finances, to materialistic belongings. I'm not better than anyone, but this needs to be addressed because it's making marriage harder for people hence why people are starting to turn to the haram (astaghfiruAllah). It's hard to not get engulfed into this world especially with certain accounts on social media that praise and show off the priciest homes, the most beautiful people, the unattainable lives of very wealthy people. It's even worse when traditional families get involved because their opinions are seldom surrounded around character and religion.

Comment

Hadith interpretation needs the view of salaf and their backings. One of the reason of our deviation is we've abandoned the methodology of our predecessors and self-proclaimed "scholars" growing like weed here and there are telling us what does Quran and sunnah mean.

May Allah save us from these kind of ignorance.

Comment

Lol bro. I think you just need to get married asap.

The issue in the hadith isn't addressing a situation when 50 women are running after 1 man to marry him. It is addressing the shortage of men will be that one man will need to look after 50 women. His mother, his sisters, his aunts, his nieces.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonBro View Post
                Lol bro. I think you just need to get married asap.

The issue in the hadith isn't addressing a situation when 50 women are running after 1 man to marry him. It is addressing the shortage of men will be that one man will need to look after 50 women. His mother, his sisters, his aunts, his nieces.
                Bro, can we even get some sauce?
                There is rest only in the aakhira.
                Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
                and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
                then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
                That's right, a nude dog.
                The Deepweb is disgusting.
                - Unknown -

Links
                The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
                Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Originally posted by -Jibril- View Post
                  Bro, can we even get some sauce?
                  eh?

Comment

This is not in our times.

Comment

Originally posted by dragon! View Post
                      This is not in our times.
                      Some bros wishing it was tho haha

Comment

Originally posted by LondonBro View Post
                        Some bros wishing it was tho haha
                        hahaha yeah i think so to.

Comment

Working...
                        X