Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any good marriage sites.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any good marriage sites.

    So I'm looking to get engaged or married (still in college) and would like to know of any good sites. If it's free that would be nice but I guess a cheap one is OK. I don't want one that asks for 40 euro upfront (looking at you singlemuslim.com). And I'm in Ireland btw.
    ''That Day shall a man flee from his brother and his mother and his father and his wife and his children''

  • #2
    Re: Any good marriage sites.

    Originally posted by Abdulwadood View Post
    So I'm looking to get engaged or married (still in college) and would like to know of any good sites. If it's free that would be nice but I guess a cheap one is OK. I don't want one that asks for 40 euro upfront (looking at you singlemuslim.com). And I'm in Ireland btw.
    May Allah give you what is best for you bro. Aim for the ones where the wali is definitely involved and can see your chat.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Any good marriage sites.

      May Allah grant you a pious spouse of your liking
      How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Any good marriage sites.

        Oh and I should mention I'm already using the masjid to find a wife too, so don't worry about that. This isn't my only resource.

        And ameen to the duas :D
        Last edited by Abdulwadood; 01-11-16, 09:36 PM.
        ''That Day shall a man flee from his brother and his mother and his father and his wife and his children''

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Any good marriage sites.

          Pure matrimony is good from what I heard.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Any good marriage sites.

            Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
            Pure matrimony is good from what I heard.
            To an extent .

            The problem is not websites , but the prospects :(

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Any good marriage sites.

              Originally posted by Bismil View Post
              To an extent .

              The problem is not websites , but the prospects :(
              Hmm...I thought he was asking for websites

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Any good marriage sites.

                Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                To an extent .

                The problem is not websites , but the prospects :(
                What's wrong with the prospects?
                ''That Day shall a man flee from his brother and his mother and his father and his wife and his children''

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Any good marriage sites.

                  Have you tried ummah.com?
                  The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                  ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Any good marriage sites.

                    Originally posted by Abdulwadood View Post
                    What's wrong with the prospects?
                    Most of them do not mean what they write in profile . Once you contact you understand , that they have more demands than what they actually mention.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Any good marriage sites.

                      Originally posted by Bismil View Post
                      Most of them do not mean what they write in profile . Once you contact you understand , that they have more demands than what they actually mention.
                      Ah ok thanks.
                      ''That Day shall a man flee from his brother and his mother and his father and his wife and his children''

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Any good marriage sites.

                        Single muslim

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X