• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saif-Uddin
    replied
    Re: Women are not allowed to breath loud if your husband commands it

Originally posted by Khalid b. Walid View Post
    Don't feed the troll.

Threads likes these are made to provoke and cause a reaction.
    That confused guy was clearly a Troll even from before this thread now he's blatantly Trolling,

Brothers And sisters dont allow shameless trolls like the Op to take you for a ride and waste your time,

Also We need a crack team of Troll Hunting Mods who boot Trolls on a regular basis,

:jkk:

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied

Originally posted by So-confused View Post
    :salams

Obedience is the most important part of the marriage and the women goes from being owned by her father to being owned by her husband.

So if your husband commands you not to breath too loud then you as a women who is under your husbands ownership, should not breath loud.
    Mods just terminate this Troll unceremoniously,

Idiots like this op just litter the forum,

Leave a comment:

• .Hajar.
    replied

but taking it unseriously is not so much fun..

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

smh at all the sisters taking this seriously...

Leave a comment:

• .Hajar.
    replied

:salams

Obedience is the most important part of the marriage and the women goes from being owned by her father to being owned by her husband.

So if your husband commands you not to breath too loud then you as a women who is under your husbands ownership, should not breath loud.
    :wswrwb:

only a fool would command such a thing

Leave a comment:

• LailaTheMuslim
    replied

Ibn Maajah (1853) narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Abi Awfa said: When Mu’aadh came from Syria, he prostrated to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) who said, “What is this, O Mu'aadh?” He said, I went to Syria and saw them prostrating to their archbishops and patriarchs, and I wanted to do that for you. The Messenger of Allaah (S) said, “Do not do that. If I were to command anyone to prostrate to anyone other than Allaah, I would have commanded women to prostrate to their husbands. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, no woman can fulfil her duty towards Allaah until she fulfils her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for intimacy) even if she is on her camel saddle, she should not refuse.”

Rasululah :saw: would have commanded women to prostrate to their husbands if it were permissible and you're telling me that the need to assert my dominance over my wife is due to internal weakness? No, rather it is to counter the feminist propaganda (which sadly SOME people have fell into) that men and women are equal and are the same which corrupted the fitrah of women.

What's next, wanting a virgin wife is because I'm insecure?
    Surah nisa verse 19

O you who believe! You are forbidden to inherit women against their will, and you should not treat them with harshness, that you may take away part of the Mahr you have given them, unless they commit open illegal sexual intercourse. And live with them honourably. If you dislike them, it may be that you dislike a thing and Allah brings through it a great deal of good.

I don't want to be rude but there is such a lack of education within the Ummah, especially with Islamic studies. We are so absorbed with getting degrees and have material wealth (which isn't really a bad thing per se), that we only have time for superficial readings of Islam. I have obsessively read up on women's rights in Islam since I was 15 years old, its something that means a lot, seeing that I was a feminist since my teens and had a strong mother. I knew my religion was the right one and refused to listen the misogyny of people and insisted on doing my own research. The Qur'an in Surah Nisa encourages good behaviour towards women, Islam treats women fairly and with humanity, and you would know this if you weren't obsessed by weak insignificant things like breathing.

Have you ever attempted to memorized Qur'an? I am asking cos so many men like copy and pasting hadiths to argue whatever but don't memorize qur'an, learn Arabic or any of the basics?

Leave a comment:

• snow_flakes
    replied

:rotfl: some of the comments!

Leave a comment:

• Serinity
    replied

Great, thank you for being part of fueling Islamophobia........

I do not agree with the way you educate about hadiths.

we do not own our wives. They are not our slaves, they are our partners. This thread is making Islam look like an oppressive religion. Islam is not saying to be a jerk and abuse your power.

What a way to make things look inhumane, and oppressive.....

Next time you scream "The kuffar all hate us!!" look in the mirror. Because while they are not justified in spewing hate, we are not justified either to refuse to look at the mirror.

Probably a troll.. Even then, the way this thread is angled is not cool.

And Allah :swt: knows best.
    Last edited by Serinity; 27-10-16, 06:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Manager
    replied

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
    The horror
    hahaha the mask comes off. Subhan allah

Leave a comment:

• myeverything
    replied

Originally posted by Manager View Post
    sadly these word exit some mouths 5 yrs within a marriage.
    The horror

Leave a comment:

• Manager
    replied

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
    wow

Masha Allah these men are marriage material lol
    sadly these word exit some mouths 5 yrs within a marriage.

Leave a comment:

• myeverything
    replied

Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post
    Women are basically owned by men
    Women are made the servants of men
    you as a women who is under your husbands ownership
    wow

Masha Allah these men are marriage material lol

Leave a comment:

• Deeni Akh
    replied

First act like men, then you will be treated like men.

Men treat their family with honour, so if you want respect exhibit honour first.

Leave a comment:

• Akhūka
    replied

Ownership? I fear you will fall into dhulm if you enter marriage with this attitude.

Leave a comment:

• Manager
    replied

Women are basically owned by men and ownership is transferred. Just like how a father commands her daughter not to go out and she obliges, so too a husband can command his wife not to go out (given good reason) and she too must oblige.

Women are made the servants of men and man should condescend to his wife's amusements and recreations.
    You mean under the care. Men and women both respond back to allah his call but in other ways. Last part is accurate but worded funny lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X