Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post
    Women are basically owned by men
    Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post
    Women are made the servants of men
    Originally posted by So-confused View Post
    you as a women who is under your husbands ownership
    wow

Masha Allah these men are marriage material lol
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Re: Women are not allowed to breath loud if your husband commands it

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
      wow

Masha Allah these men are marriage material lol
      sadly these word exit some mouths 5 yrs within a marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by Manager View Post
        sadly these word exit some mouths 5 yrs within a marriage.
        The horror
        How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
          The horror
          hahaha the mask comes off. Subhan allah

Comment

Great, thank you for being part of fueling Islamophobia........

I do not agree with the way you educate about hadiths.

we do not own our wives. They are not our slaves, they are our partners. This thread is making Islam look like an oppressive religion. Islam is not saying to be a jerk and abuse your power.

What a way to make things look inhumane, and oppressive.....

Next time you scream "The kuffar all hate us!!" look in the mirror. Because while they are not justified in spewing hate, we are not justified either to refuse to look at the mirror.

Probably a troll.. Even then, the way this thread is angled is not cool.

And Allah :swt: knows best.
            Last edited by Serinity; 27-10-16, 06:28 PM.
            La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
            (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
            Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

:rotfl: some of the comments!
              ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Ibn Maajah (1853) narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Abi Awfa said: When Mu’aadh came from Syria, he prostrated to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) who said, “What is this, O Mu'aadh?” He said, I went to Syria and saw them prostrating to their archbishops and patriarchs, and I wanted to do that for you. The Messenger of Allaah (S) said, “Do not do that. If I were to command anyone to prostrate to anyone other than Allaah, I would have commanded women to prostrate to their husbands. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, no woman can fulfil her duty towards Allaah until she fulfils her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for intimacy) even if she is on her camel saddle, she should not refuse.”

Rasululah :saw: would have commanded women to prostrate to their husbands if it were permissible and you're telling me that the need to assert my dominance over my wife is due to internal weakness? No, rather it is to counter the feminist propaganda (which sadly SOME people have fell into) that men and women are equal and are the same which corrupted the fitrah of women.

What's next, wanting a virgin wife is because I'm insecure?
                Surah nisa verse 19

O you who believe! You are forbidden to inherit women against their will, and you should not treat them with harshness, that you may take away part of the Mahr you have given them, unless they commit open illegal sexual intercourse. And live with them honourably. If you dislike them, it may be that you dislike a thing and Allah brings through it a great deal of good.

I don't want to be rude but there is such a lack of education within the Ummah, especially with Islamic studies. We are so absorbed with getting degrees and have material wealth (which isn't really a bad thing per se), that we only have time for superficial readings of Islam. I have obsessively read up on women's rights in Islam since I was 15 years old, its something that means a lot, seeing that I was a feminist since my teens and had a strong mother. I knew my religion was the right one and refused to listen the misogyny of people and insisted on doing my own research. The Qur'an in Surah Nisa encourages good behaviour towards women, Islam treats women fairly and with humanity, and you would know this if you weren't obsessed by weak insignificant things like breathing.

Have you ever attempted to memorized Qur'an? I am asking cos so many men like copy and pasting hadiths to argue whatever but don't memorize qur'an, learn Arabic or any of the basics?
                وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

:salams

Obedience is the most important part of the marriage and the women goes from being owned by her father to being owned by her husband.

So if your husband commands you not to breath too loud then you as a women who is under your husbands ownership, should not breath loud.
                  :wswrwb:

only a fool would command such a thing
                  sigpic

Comment

smh at all the sisters taking this seriously...
                    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

but taking it unseriously is not so much fun..
                      sigpic

Comment

:salams

Obedience is the most important part of the marriage and the women goes from being owned by her father to being owned by her husband.

So if your husband commands you not to breath too loud then you as a women who is under your husbands ownership, should not breath loud.
                        Mods just terminate this Troll unceremoniously,

Idiots like this op just litter the forum,
                        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid b. Walid View Post
                          Don't feed the troll.

Threads likes these are made to provoke and cause a reaction.
                          That confused guy was clearly a Troll even from before this thread now he's blatantly Trolling,

Brothers And sisters dont allow shameless trolls like the Op to take you for a ride and waste your time,

Also We need a crack team of Troll Hunting Mods who boot Trolls on a regular basis,

:jkk:
                          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Working...
                          X