Women are not allowed to breath loud if your husband commands it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Women are not allowed to breath loud if your husband commands it

You are aware that women can ask for a divorce... right?

thats the huge difference between a father and a husband, at least she can walk away from the husband if he abuses his powers towards her

Comment

Originally posted by Ekoor View Post
      WSLMWWB

What do you mean breathe loud??
      As in blocked sinus??
      Maybe she is allergy to him:o

Comment

Originally posted by So-confused View Post
        Ibn Maajah (1853) narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Abi Awfa said: When Mu’aadh came from Syria, he prostrated to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) who said, “What is this, O Mu'aadh?” He said, I went to Syria and saw them prostrating to their archbishops and patriarchs, and I wanted to do that for you. The Messenger of Allaah (S) said, “Do not do that. If I were to command anyone to prostrate to anyone other than Allaah, I would have commanded women to prostrate to their husbands. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, no woman can fulfil her duty towards Allaah until she fulfils her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for intimacy) even if she is on her camel saddle, she should not refuse.”

Rasululah :saw: would have commanded women to prostrate to their husbands if it were permissible and you're telling me that the need to assert my dominance over my wife is due to internal weakness? No, rather it is to counter the feminist propaganda (which sadly SOME people have fell into) that men and women are equal and are the same which corrupted the fitrah of women.

What's next, wanting a virgin wife is because I'm insecure?
        Ya akhi your reading comprehension is hella poor.

I asked you for evidence that women are owned by their husbands/fathers - I'm still waiting on that.

The hadith you quoted has nothing to do with a man asserting his dominance over a woman - that is how you have interpreted it. Either you misunderstand what "constantly having to assert your dominance" means or you have misunderstood the hadith.

And just like that you come out with the F word. Wallahi, there must be some kind of algortihm [MENTION=3]sajid[/MENTION] can set up where all these trolls who have the same argument patterns can be filtered out.
        And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
        http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

Bismillah,

The Prophet(SAW) said:" the best of you are those who are the best to their wives, and I am the best of you to my wives."
          Narrated by Tirmidhi 3895

"O My servants, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another" hadith Qudsi

That is form of oppression. She has as much right of oxygen as you do.

"And they (women) have rights (over their husbands as living expenses) similar (to those of their husbands) over them (as regards obedience and respect) to what is reasonable." Quran 2:228

Comment

What in the world is "breathing loud"? Like, after one exercises out of exhaustion?

I second the idea of filtering this forum. It's high time!

"Owned by her husband"
            - no, no. Owned by Allah. Being responsible does not equate to ownership.
            ~‘And He will provide him from (sources) he could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed, Allah has set a measure for all things.’~ - سورة الطلاق : 3

Comment

:salams

Obedience is the most important part of the marriage and the women goes from being owned by her father to being owned by her husband.

So if your husband commands you not to breath too loud then you as a women who is under your husbands ownership, should not breath loud.
              salaams to all

i thought for sure that the OP is a sister
              i cant imagine a brother saying something like this

welll, unless hes been raised by modernist/liberal/muslim by name only parents & doesnt have much deeni ilm

and Allah ta'ala knows best
              jazakallah
              Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
              very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

Fitna is so exciting, I'll stay tuned.

Comment

:salams

Obedience is the most important part of the marriage and the women goes from being owned by her father to being owned by her husband.

So if your husband commands you not to breath too loud then you as a women who is under your husbands ownership, should not breath loud.
                  Truly, it's comments like these that put me off of marriage.

We are beings with souls and emotions, we are not machines. I doubt anyone is unreasonable enough to ask their wife to not breathe loudly, but that request in of itself shows a certain kind of arrogance. Please humble yourself and understand most of us are trying the best we can, this world is hard enough without having someone be irritated at my "loud breathing".

Do I agree wives must obey their husbands? Absolutely. But to nitpick on your wife and try to make her life as if she is a robot, come on brother. You may break her, be reasonable in your requests.

Comment

I can't believe people are taking this loser seriously.

Alhamdulilah islam is free from oppression. And you will be held accountable for trying to make islam look oppressive.

Comment

Don't feed the troll.

Threads likes these are made to provoke and cause a reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalid b. Walid View Post
                        Don't feed the troll.

Threads likes these are made to provoke and cause a reaction.
                        Some people just never learn, that's why trolls love this place

Comment

Women are basically owned by men and ownership is transferred. Just like how a father commands her daughter not to go out and she obliges, so too a husband can command his wife not to go out (given good reason) and she too must oblige.

Women are made the servants of men and man should condescend to his wife's amusements and recreations.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post
                            Women are basically owned by men and ownership is transferred. Just like how a father commands her daughter not to go out and she obliges, so too a husband can command his wife not to go out (given good reason) and she too must oblige.

Women are made the servants of men and man should condescend to his wife's amusements and recreations.
                            You mean under the care. Men and women both respond back to allah his call but in other ways. Last part is accurate but worded funny lol

Comment

Ownership? I fear you will fall into dhulm if you enter marriage with this attitude.

Comment

First act like men, then you will be treated like men.

Men treat their family with honour, so if you want respect exhibit honour first.

Comment

Working...
                                X