Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women are not allowed to breath loud if your husband commands it

:salams

Obedience is the most important part of the marriage and the women goes from being owned by her father to being owned by her husband.

So if your husband commands you not to breath too loud then you as a women who is under your husbands ownership, should not breath loud.

Re: Women are not allowed to breath loud if your husband commands it

:wswrwb:

Don't you have anything better to do than making idiotic threads?
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Why is obedience the most important part of the marriage?
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

This thread will end well.

Comment

Lowlife thread allart:o

you should be banned for trying to make islam look bad.

Comment

You forgot to add the reference for the hadeeth. Let me add it for you:

(Hadeeth number 250, kitab uth thulm, Saheeh ibn So-confused)

Comment

weird thread

Comment

Firstly, where is your evidence for the father/husband being our "owner"? Last time I checked, I was only the slave of Allah.

Secondly, the type of man that will have a wife who loves to be obedient to him is most likely not the type to constantly feel the need to assert his dominance over her - this behaviour comes from an internal weakness and us women can smell it from a mile off - that's how you lose respect.
                And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
                http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

Originally posted by So-confused View Post
                  :salams

Obedience is the most important part of the marriage and the women goes from being owned by her father to being owned by her husband.

So if your husband commands you not to breath too loud then you as a women who is under your husbands ownership, should not breath loud.
                  :jkk: for the reminder, bro

Comment

WSLMWWB

What do you mean breathe loud??
                    As in blocked sinus??

Comment

Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
                      Secondly, the type of man that will have a wife who loves to be obedient to him is most likely not the type to constantly feel the need to assert his dominance over her - this behaviour comes from an internal weakness and us women can smell it from a mile off - that's how you lose respect.
                      Ibn Maajah (1853) narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Abi Awfa said: When Mu’aadh came from Syria, he prostrated to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) who said, “What is this, O Mu'aadh?” He said, I went to Syria and saw them prostrating to their archbishops and patriarchs, and I wanted to do that for you. The Messenger of Allaah (S) said, “Do not do that. If I were to command anyone to prostrate to anyone other than Allaah, I would have commanded women to prostrate to their husbands. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, no woman can fulfil her duty towards Allaah until she fulfils her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for intimacy) even if she is on her camel saddle, she should not refuse.”

Rasululah :saw: would have commanded women to prostrate to their husbands if it were permissible and you're telling me that the need to assert my dominance over my wife is due to internal weakness? No, rather it is to counter the feminist propaganda (which sadly SOME people have fell into) that men and women are equal and are the same which corrupted the fitrah of women.

What's next, wanting a virgin wife is because I'm insecure?
                      Last edited by So-confused; 27-10-16, 08:00 AM.

Comment

lol who said she can breathe at all? She needs permission to breath as well

Hahah

Comment

What is it with ummah forum and trolls smh

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim1415 View Post
                            lol who said she can breathe at all? She needs permission to breath as well

Hahah
                            She does not.
                            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                              What is it with ummah forum and trolls smh
                              This place seems to be a magnet for them
                              Mods seem to go on holiday a lot too
                              Last edited by eesa the kiwi; 27-10-16, 09:08 AM. Reason: stupid predictive text
                              "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Working...
                              X