Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: prejudice.......

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
    Lol you seem quite negative towards us sisters.. Do you have issues you wanna let out?

Ummah Forum is all ears :up:
    No issues anymore everything is worked out.

Comment

you clearly lack morals. Get straight or get banned. Apologize to the sister.

Feel some guilt, will ya.

Ps. not every woman is the same. Some women don't like men because of how they perceive them. Perhaps it was because of bad experience etc.

And Allah :swt: knows best.
      La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
      (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
      Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

[MENTION=125806]Serinity[/MENTION]

You showed up late to the party bro. Its water under the bridge now.

Comment

Originally posted by Manager View Post
          @Serinity

You showed up late to the party bro. Its water under the bridge now.
          What party? Ah..... Good trolling...... But it was not nice of you to say wha you said. Why should I edit my post?
          La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
          (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
          Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
            What party? Ah..... Good trolling...... But it was not nice of you to say wha you said. Why should I edit my post?
            like i said you are late i dont own you an explanation for what happened yesterday.Fear Allah and mind your own business. BYE

Comment

Working...
            X