Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I don't know what I did/said

Originally posted by lonelyniqabi View Post
    Sis, why do you ask for advice if you have no intention of following them?
    do you have the ability to see in my heart?

Comment

why is he calling you in the middle of the night???

bit inappropriate isn't it. didn't we say that you should ask to speak to his wife, or he shoudl be speaking to yrou wali
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by bismillaah View Post
        I don't know, but I can see two convos in my list 1st one was long the second one was short. I just have a horrible feeling. I did think of sending him an apology but what of his wife gets it
        Move on sis and you shouldnt worry about what you said either at timmings when a person is in half sleep.They werent supposed to call at those timmings.What you should do is ignore the two brothers and look for other sites or wali to find a potential..If they were serious they wd ve found a spouse for you long ago...Thing is they are fraud.Take help of wali or a good site..
        ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

oh dear, oh dear....
          “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

It's been 2-3 days and the brother helping me to get married has been silent. I take medication very rarely, and 2-3 nights ago I took some medication and I can see I received two calls from the brother in the middle of the night. I really don't know what I've said to him but it must be bad. He hasn't contacted me. I don't know what I've said. I wanted to find out if there's been any progress.
            Try taking your meds again.

Comment

Season 2 episode 5 "The Call"

Comment

:asta:

Comment

The hypergamous brother ur seeking is on his way
                  I see you start a new series about me^^

lol Thank u . This really made my night :)

InshaAllah he's on his way lol but single I hope. And inshaAllah yours on his way too. Omg I can't help laughing. u cute btw :)
                  How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

It's been 2-3 days and the brother helping me to get married has been silent. I take medication very rarely, and 2-3 nights ago I took some medication and I can see I received two calls from the brother in the middle of the night. I really don't know what I've said to him but it must be bad. He hasn't contacted me. I don't know what I've said. I wanted to find out if there's been any progress.

Have you tried asking yourself what you said?

Comment

What medication are you prescribed?
                      I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                      Guide me on your path to your janna,
                      Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

do you have the ability to see in my heart?
                        Your threads tell us all we need to know. You hear what you want and it's always if it matches your way of thinking otherwise you conveniently ignore it. There is no need for you to post here as you are not interested in anything anyone says, you'll just do as you please.

Seek professional help for your mental issues and take your medication as prescribed.

Comment

What are you like off the pill?
                          Have you considered other halal alternatives to get married?
                          :salams
                          Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

What kind of medications are they?

Comment

If you are not well, pls seek medical attention not UF attention. You need to take care of your health and imaan first and foremost. Marriage shouldn't be your priority atm and talking to strange men isnt either.
                              No Longer On UF

Comment

Working...
                              X