I don't know what I did/said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what I did/said

It's been 2-3 days and the brother helping me to get married has been silent. I take medication very rarely, and 2-3 nights ago I took some medication and I can see I received two calls from the brother in the middle of the night. I really don't know what I've said to him but it must be bad. He hasn't contacted me. I don't know what I've said. I wanted to find out if there's been any progress.

Re: I don't know what I did/said

Pinch yourself to wake up from this nightmare.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
      Pinch yourself to wake up from this nightmare.
      shut up Abu Abdullaah

Comment

Why would he call in the middle of the night?
        Allah gave us two ears and one mouth, so we can listen more and talk less.

Comment

Originally posted by Plumeria View Post
          I don't know, but I can see two convos in my list 1st one was long the second one was short. I just have a horrible feeling. I did think of sending him an apology but what of his wife gets it

Comment

Sis, why do you ask for advice if you have no intention of following them?

Comment

Originally posted by lonelyniqabi View Post
              Sis, why do you ask for advice if you have no intention of following them?
              This^^
              I love you, cherish you and worship you,
              Guide me on your path to your janna,
              Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Plumeria View Post
                There's no man

There's no calls in the middle of night

And she never been married

It's all imaginations. Her hobby is to write series on UF and enjoy reading ppl replies. That's all.

chill with your answers ppl

we all love u bismillaah :) keep the nice series going
                How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
                  There's no man

It's all imaginations. Her hobby is to write series on UF and enjoy reading ppl replies. That's all.

I think I agree, she may not even be a women for all we kno

Comment

So many of these on UF I notice....

Comment

wow. Just wow.

Comment

Bismillah

Salam alekum wa rahmatullaah wa barakeetuh dear ukhti,
                        Alhamdulillah, you are eager to fulfill you half of Deen.
                        I have been reading some of your thread, and I do think you should 'cool down' bit on this marriage looking.
                        Concentrate better your Deen and keep yourself active.
                        I do know, we all want to get married. Have spouse, which we can share all the halal stuff in this Dunyah. Alhamdulillah.
                        But, things aren't always going according to our plans. We make plans and Allah SWT makes better plans.
                        Don't see it discouraging, when things don't work out with potential spouses, alhamdulillah. Think, that Allah SWT, has reserved you something even better, that that brother. But everything comes in its due time.
                        Sabr ya nafs.

One thing, relationships plans, which start non-mahrams being communicating, hardly ever turn out halal. Do it with your wali, or through sister, you don't want to fall into traps of Shaytan.

Last, It may be that marriage it isn't written for you in this Dunyah. But in Akherah.

May Allah SWT give you what your heart desires and be that coolness of your eyes.

Comment

i'm really upset. what makes him think he can 'help' me when he wants? He doesn't want to help me.

Comment

Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
                            Bismillah

Salam alekum wa rahmatullaah wa barakeetuh dear ukhti,
                            Alhamdulillah, you are eager to fulfill you half of Deen.
                            I have been reading some of your thread, and I do think you should 'cool down' bit on this marriage looking.
                            Concentrate better your Deen and keep yourself active.
                            I do know, we all want to get married. Have spouse, which we can share all the halal stuff in this Dunyah. Alhamdulillah.
                            But, things aren't always going according to our plans. We make plans and Allah SWT makes better plans.
                            Don't see it discouraging, when things don't work out with potential spouses, alhamdulillah. Think, that Allah SWT, has reserved you something even better, that that brother. But everything comes in its due time.
                            Sabr ya nafs.

One thing, relationships plans, which start non-mahrams being communicating, hardly ever turn out halal. Do it with your wali, or through sister, you don't want to fall into traps of Shaytan.

Last, It may be that marriage it isn't written for you in this Dunyah. But in Akherah.

May Allah SWT give you what your heart desires and be that coolness of your eyes.
                            those are comforting words, but some of it is not true

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
                              There's no man

The hypergamous brother ur seeking is on his way

Comment

Working...
                              X