• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saying No to wife!

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    Wa alaykum Salam

Man up.
    SubhanAllah
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Manager View Post
      She asks me when she needs and that is fine. I will monitor it better from now. I have said enough and got great advice. Both are regular in prayer yes. She lives with her parents still she is just trying to find common ground but this is not the way, i wqill find a way. salam

You are indeed sorry!

Read what sister sarah wrote. She got it spot on. SOme women are like this. She is still young. Her understanding of islam is just right and she knows she is under my care and respects me. I will leave it at this.
      Subhanallah with that attitude you won't get far. If her understanding of Islam is right then yours sure isn't. I don't need to read another sisters post. At the end of the day you need advice not me. The simple fact is the truth hurts!

Comment

She asks me when she needs and that is fine. I will monitor it better from now. I have said enough and got great advice. Both are regular in prayer yes. She lives with her parents still she is just trying to find common ground but this is not the way, i wqill find a way. salam

You are indeed sorry!

Read what sister sarah wrote. She got it spot on. SOme women are like this. She is still young. Her understanding of islam is just right and she knows she is under my care and respects me. I will leave it at this.
        Maa shaa Allah bro. It's so nice to see a brother having his wife's back! May Allah increase the love and rahma in your marriage, ameen!

I'm sure the sister did not mean harm, however everything she said was just silly advice. I don't know what she thinks a wimp is however, in this situation of you looking for an amicable way of resolving this does NOT make you a wimp in the slightest.

I think your wife is just excited about being a newlywed, and because you don't live together she is tryna have some kind of presence in your life, in order to validate her as a wife.

Just sit her down and tell her you have great aspirations for your future as husband and wife however you are going to have to budget for the time being. And don't be shy to tell her you do NOT earn as much as your bro.
        [MENTION=140906]Shaz-Mataz[/MENTION], sister marriage is NOT a boot camp where someone orders (the woman) you about. You must live with women in kindness as the prophet SAW advised.

Some women just crave to be trampled on by their husbands/future husband lol. Oh well
        Last edited by Amaana; 25-10-16, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaz-Mataz View Post
          Subhanallah with that attitude you won't get far. If her understanding of Islam is right then yours sure isn't. I don't need to read another sisters post. At the end of the day you need advice not me. The simple fact is the truth hurts!
          Atleast read the other posts then you would have figured out, I got my solution already. What truth lol. Grow up.

Originally posted by Amaana View Post
          Maa shaa Allah bro. It's so nice to see a brother having his wife's back! May Allah increase the love and rahma in your marriage, ameen!

I'm sure the sister did not mean harm, however everything she said was just silly advice. I don't know what she thinks a wimp is however, in this situation of you looking for an amicable way of resolving this does NOT make you a wimp in the slightest.

I think your wife is just excited about being a newlywed, and because you don't live together she is tryna have some kind of presence in your life, in order to validate her as a wife.

Just sit her down and tell her you have great aspirations for your future as husband and wife however you are going to have to budget for the time being. And don't be shy to tell her you do NOT earn as much as your bro.
          [MENTION=140906]Shaz-Mataz[/MENTION], sister marriage is NOT a boot camp where someone orders (the woman) you about. You must live with women in kindness as the prophet SAW advised.

Some women just crave to be trampled on by their husbands/future husband lol. Oh well
          exactly yes. I agree.

Comment

thread closed.

Comment

thread closed.
              Typical you should have not opened this thread in the first place and been manly enough to deal with the situation. You can LOL all you like l don't really care. You're the one that needs growing up opening a silly thread and following immature advice.Lets hope your wife doesn't read this post once you move in together as its embarrassing you had to bring your marriage problems to strangers in a forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaz-Mataz View Post
                Typical you should have not opened this thread in the first place and been manly enough to deal with the situation. You can LOL all you like l don't really care. You're the one that needs growing up opening a silly thread and following immature advice.Lets hope your wife doesn't read this post once you move in together as its embarrassing you had to bring your marriage problems to strangers in a forum.
                lol I got some free advice from some sisters that will benefit my marriage and on top of that its anonymous, I am happy to have found this forum. Don't worry about my wife, worry about your schoolwork. Only immature advice was yours.

Take care

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
                  Wa alaykum Salam

Man up.
                  Seconded

:jkk:
                  http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Are there anymore single brothers who want to respond to a thread that is way over ?(sarcasm) Mybe i should have wrote dont reply if your not old enough to understand that man up is not a valid answer.

Comment

Just to clarify this matter has been solved yesterday night. She didn't even knew in the end. Its all good now.

Comment

Working...
                      X