Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I try to get married while I am 16 years old?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Should I try to get married while I am 16 years old?

Originally posted by Mewslim View Post
    Salaam

I am a 16 yr old Muslim living in UK. Lately I have been suffering very badly from desires which I find it more and more difficult to control. I live in an area where girls dont have much haya and in my college I am literally surrounded by them sometimes.
    People say the best thing to do is just get married, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for that, since I'm only 16 and I live with my family and got no money.
    I don't think many girls my age are ready for that also, so I'd honestly consider marrying a women in her 20s but I was told that no woman would ever marry someone my age.
    So what am I supposed to do? This struggle is like torture every day, I do my best to obey Allah and not fornicate although I could say that it might be quite easy if I wanted to, I have resisted it so far.

So confused right now
    If neither you nor your parents can support a wife, then you must be patient and understand this is a trial. Lower your gaze and keep your self so busy that you are too tired to think of this. Enroll in a bunch of classes on religion, maybe take higher level school classes, and take up Arabic classes. Maybe even take up a halal job. Anything to keep you busy so your thoughts aren't so free. Everyday you resist, the more rewards you get in sha' Allah and keep Jannah as your ultimate goal. May Allah SWT make it easier for you and for all the men suffering from such a strong fitnah.

Comment

:wswrwb:

You should get a job before considering marriage. Even if it's a small job.
      Narrated Anas:
      The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
        By you all who do you mean? Also dont be so hostile.Relax and let go of your inner struggles.Spread positivity so that there is peace in your life. [MENTION=141033]Mewslim[/MENTION] I might not understand your struggles but I tried to give you some simple tips. If you distract yourself and lower your gaze things will improve.
        Not you, I never said anything to you.

You means anyone and everyone who attacked him for being a troll.....

There are others as well who don't respond to my post , that is because they know I am not referring to them.....

So, please don't be offended by my posts.... It is not for you or anyone in particular.... Unless I specifically mention someone....

Comment

Walaikum Assalam

Try to reduce any contacts with female that you meet in your daily life, if it is unavoidable than keep it neutral and avoid talks moving towards personal lives that would ensue "knowing each other".

If you think it is easy for you to "get one" then take up interests and mannerisms that would make women lose interest on you for next few years until you are mentally and financially ready for marriage.

Don't even think that you have you are "breaking down" or "resisted long enough", because in reality you aren't but something that you use it to justify it yourself.

Those women without haya aren't worth a thing and let alone them having a influence on your mind.

Comment

You should try memorizing the Quran my man.
            Think you can do it? Exert all your free time to it.

Reminder to myself indeed , may Allah help us all

Comment

Originally posted by Doobie View Post

There are others as well who don't respond to my post , that is because they know I am not referring to them.....

So, please don't be offended by my posts.... It is not for you or anyone in particular.... Unless I specifically mention someone....
              Hey bro . Why's your name red ? Mines green . :D

Comment

I know you were not referring to me but i wanted yo know who is against the non ehite muslims.Read the post i quoted previously for reference
                Ya Allah,
                Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                  Hey bro . Why's your name red ? Mines green . :D
                  Lemme take a guess... Coz I am not white!!

^^good one right?
                  L O L

Comment

Lemme take a guess... Coz I am not white!!

^^good one right?
                    L O L
                    Yeah , the majority of us are white. Makes sense.

Comment

And how would you support this wife of yours and your children?
                      Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Mewslim View Post
                        Salaam

I am a 16 yr old Muslim living in UK. Lately I have been suffering very badly from desires which I find it more and more difficult to control. I live in an area where girls dont have much haya and in my college I am literally surrounded by them sometimes.
                        People say the best thing to do is just get married, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for that, since I'm only 16 and I live with my family and got no money.
                        I don't think many girls my age are ready for that also, so I'd honestly consider marrying a women in her 20s but I was told that no woman would ever marry someone my age.
                        So what am I supposed to do? This struggle is like torture every day, I do my best to obey Allah and not fornicate although I could say that it might be quite easy if I wanted to, I have resisted it so far.

So confused right now
                        If your parents can help you with this it is possible. Your wife can live like a daughter in the family.

Comment

Working...
                        X