Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People need to stop panicking over ( what they call ) late marriage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People need to stop panicking over ( what they call ) late marriage.

Because If it's meant to happen, it will happen ( fate).

Marriage is important part of life but life isn't all about marriage you know.

Never get married for the sake of getting married. So, others say Mashallah s/he's married.

Enjoy every phase of your life and just start looking when u feel you serious about it and really wanna settle down and get married. Not because society or others think so.

Never settle down for anything no matter how old are you.

Don't think marriage will solve all your problems and make u happy. If you aren't a happy person before. It's not magic. It's just a new transition of life in which u share your everything with a partner.

Remember that being single is way much more better than being married to the wrong person.

I just notice lots of negative vibes recently , even from women's side regarding women's age and marriage. And I personally think that there's lots of exaggeration going on ..

Life is nice. Just learn how to enjoy it whether u single or married :)
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Last edited by myeverything; 06-12-17, 05:44 PM.
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me :crying2:

Comment

Re: People need to stop panicking over ( what they call ) late marriage.

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
      yeah I forgot to add that I'm 38. I just decided to get married like a few days ago.
      And I'm hopeful. You can call me crazy if u want :)

If this piece of information about myself could help in reducing someone's fear of late marriage, I would be happy.
      Subhanallah sis marriage is sunnah and I am not sure why in recent times it has become a trend to delay marriages.
      Well done for making the decision of getting married even though the question comes to mind where were you until now?

Comment

yeah I forgot to add that I'm 38. I just decided to get married like a few days ago.

If this piece of information about myself could help in reducing someone's fear of late marriage, I would be happy.
        I'm confused. Are you the Moroccan sister? I thought you got remarried a few months ago to someone on this site :/ Okay, it's official, I'm losing my mind.

Comment

Mashallah wow, I didn't know we had some older sisters on here :o

I met a lady a while back who got married at your age and now has two beautiful children..........she came from a wealthy family, beautiful, religious, educated ....but they never were around the Muslim community so did not have a chance to marry....this is why I believe when it happens it happens......no one should write anyone off...:up:
          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

MashaAllah sister.May Allah bless your marraige and grant you both eternal happiness.Congratulations , i wish you the best in your journey.
            Ya Allah,
            Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
            "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

You're not crazy at all, you made some valid points sis, Mash'Allah. I'm 37 next year, so it's no biggy really.
              He who loses money, loses much.

He who loses a friend, loses more.

He who loses faith, loses ALL.

Comment

Never get married for the sake of getting married. So, others say Mashallah s/he's married.

Enjoy every phase of your life and just start looking when u feel you serious about it and really wanna settle down and get married. Not because society or others think so.

Don't think marriage will solve all your problems and make u happy. If you aren't a happy person before. It's not magic. It's just a new transition of life in which u share your everything with a partner.

Remember that being single is way much more better than being married to the wrong person.

I just notice lots of negative vibes recently , even from women's side regarding women's age and marriage. And I personally think that there's lots of exaggeration going on ..

Longer a marriage is delayed the more difficult it becomes,

However the problem seems to be with belief in Qadr Allah

I mean one thread says someone is loosing their Faith cause of marriage problems,

نعوذ بالله من ذلك
                http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Mabrook sis on your marriage

بَارَكَ اللَّهُ لَكَ وَبَارَكَ عَلَيْكُمَا وَجَمَعَ بَيْنَكُمَا فِي خَيْرٍ
                  "May Allah grant you Barakaat (blessings) and descend His blessings on both of you and keep you united".
                  "O you who are patient! Bear a little, just a little more remains
                  :sorrow:

Enter your emotion and it gives you a dua!

Comment

Originally posted by shezad View Post
                    You're not crazy at all, you made some valid points sis, Mash'Allah. I'm 37 next year, so it's no biggy really.
                    Match?
                    Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Last edited by myeverything; 06-12-17, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Last edited by myeverything; 06-12-17, 05:45 PM.

Comment

OMG lolol thank u girls

But I didn't say I get married. I'm still single. you guyz got me wrong or Is it my English that cause this confusion ??!
                          Nothing wrong with your English per se - it's just that, the way you wrote it can be interpreted in 2 ways.

1) I decided to get married (i.e. you found a partner and the wedding is set)

2) I decided that I want to get married soon.
                          ***Reminder- It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that RasulAllah :saw: said: Whoever reads Tabaarak allaathi bi yadihi’l-mulk [i.e., Soorat al-Mulk] every night, Allaah will protect him from the torment of the grave.
                          And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]. [Quran, 14:42]

Comment

Last edited by myeverything; 06-12-17, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Last edited by myeverything; 06-12-17, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X