Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Women are a fitnah

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    Mods can you please ban this Despicable Troll?
    and the OP isn't a troll, right ?
    but that was a good advise by @In my Opinion ---- Now go and ask for my ban little girl , LoL
    "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
    western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

I'm not a source of fitnah, Alhamdulillah.

Comment

I smoke it all away.

Comment

Originally posted by 'noname View Post
          I always look down when a Muslim girl shows up even if she approaches to you, you say a word then leave like you have no interest in talking to her. Maybe that's showing respect? Very easy to lower your gaze. I think most Muslim men are like this.

Western girls on the other hand, it is not easy to lower the gaze.They are the real problem for Muslim men.
          True.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
            Interesting. With men a look is all it takes to create lust. May Allah protect us.
            It is the same for women. Maybe not as much as men, but don't think women don't sometimes have those same thoughts.
            ***Reminder- It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that RasulAllah :saw: said: Whoever reads Tabaarak allaathi bi yadihi’l-mulk [i.e., Soorat al-Mulk] every night, Allaah will protect him from the torment of the grave.
            And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]. [Quran, 14:42]

Comment

My brother, Allah SWT sets different trials for all his creation. Some are born into poverty, some are born mentally handicapped and thus become a test for their parents, some are born physically handicapped, some people suffer famine, loss of loved ones, live in war zones, some sisters have their hijab and niqab torn from them, some brothers are attacked mercilessily and so on.

If our only trial is that of woman then we should be thankful that Allah SWT hasn't placed an even harder trial, Allah SWT may not want certain people to marry (me included) because Allah SWT knows best, he knows who can handle marriage, he knows who can raise a family, he knows a certain person will not be able to handle or look after an mentally ill child so he will not bless them with children or he knows that should he take the child away after birth the mother and father may not be able to handle this.

My brother, be thankful for all you have, sometimes we have all we need and we're not thankful enough. Also brother if you have such a negative attitude towards women it can put them off, women have a sixth sense, they can tell when a man is insecure, not confident and so on. You have to regain your strength and confidence. Have more belief in Allah SWT. All will be ok in due course.

Note: Sisters I do hope you're not offended by what I've said, if you are then my apologies in advance.
              He who loses money, loses much.

He who loses a friend, loses more.

He who loses faith, loses ALL.

Comment

Working...
              X