Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women are a fitnah

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Women are a fitnah

    If you don't know, now you know.

  • #2
    What about men?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Women are a fitnah

      Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
      What about men?
      Not like women.

      Women are fitnah on 'roids

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Women are a fitnah

        Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post
        If you don't know, now you know.
        Which is why you should poke your eyes out.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Women are a fitnah

          Ye and men were created weak bruh

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Women are a fitnah

            Which is why you should be locked up in the kitchen. You might as well come to some use peeling those potatoes weak bro.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Women are a fitnah

              Originally posted by In my Opinion View Post
              Which is why you should be locked up in the kitchen. You might as well come to some use peeling those potatoes weak bro.
              Why would I take up your occupation?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Women are a fitnah

                Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
                What about men?
                Not unless we get to know you on an emotional level. Men can be attractive (so obviously one must lower their gaze) but not a huge source of fitnah if we aren't emotionally connected, sub'ana Allah. At least that is from my observation. If someone is good looking we can admire their looks (which is haram but that speaking in terms of regular girls) but they won't fill our hearts or minds or make us think of anything sexual. Again, this is just my opinion/observation.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Women are a fitnah

                  Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post
                  If you don't know, now you know.
                  Do you think non-Muslims in the West feel as strongly the fitnah as Muslims (who must lower their gaze and such)? Or do you believe that since they have no shame (looking at half naked women all the time, porn, etc) it is not as strong anymore?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Women are a fitnah

                    Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post
                    Why would I take up your occupation?
                    That message wasn't directed at you.

                    But since you are that retarded, have you considered just getting castrated? Problem solved then.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Women are a fitnah

                      Originally posted by In my Opinion View Post
                      That message wasn't directed at you.

                      But since you are that retarded, have you considered just getting castrated? Problem solved then.
                      wow...sis, take it easy :)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sarah5 View Post
                        Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post
                        If you don't know, now you know.
                        Do you think non-Muslims in the West feel as strongly the fitnah as Muslims (who must lower their gaze and such)? Or do you believe that since they have no shame (looking at half naked women all the time, porn, etc) it is not as strong anymore?
                        The same lusts are there, but they simply pursue and fulfill them with no restraint. They don't struggle like Muslims do.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Sarah5 View Post
                          Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
                          What about men?
                          Not unless we get to know you on an emotional level. Men can be attractive (so obviously one must lower their gaze) but not a huge source of fitnah if we aren't emotionally connected, sub'ana Allah. At least that is from my observation. If someone is good looking we can admire their looks (which is haram but that speaking in terms of regular girls) but they won't fill our hearts or minds or make us think of anything sexual. Again, this is just my opinion/observation.
                          Interesting. With men a look is all it takes to create lust. May Allah protect us.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Women are a fitnah

                            Originally posted by In my Opinion View Post
                            Which is why you should poke your eyes out.
                            No, we have a better solution, we get married, fast and lower our gaze,

                            Of course your free to follow biblical teachings and pluck your eyes out,

                            Blame yourself afterwards, nobody else
                            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                            "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                            – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Women are a fitnah

                              Originally posted by In my Opinion View Post
                              That message wasn't directed at you.

                              But since you are that retarded, have you considered just getting castrated? Problem solved then.
                              Mods can you please ban this Despicable Troll?
                              http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                              "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                              – Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X