No announcement yet.

This place is too hostile sometimes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This place is too hostile sometimes.

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
    Sure do. None of that low key shade some people do here. Be upfront or be quiet - that's how we like it :p
    Real talk!

And no grovelling either :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder94 View Post
      :salams:

Why is this section of the forum more hostile than other parts? Yes, I've made a few threads recently that I know may have caused some people to get worked up; even though that wasn't my intention, despite the accusations.

To me, this forum is simply for discussion. On my part, I regret making one single thread; that's it. The rest of them I don't have an ounce of regret - because the question was always genuine.

Anyways, I just suggest that people on here, myself included, not get so worked up all the time. Again, the threads are merely for discussion. Say your piece and then khalas.
      Why do you let this forum affect your life (and mood) so much? Just turn off your computer, and go for a walk. Forget about it and enjoy life. Come back in few days when you can't remember what was the problem :)

Comment

Why is this section of the forum more hostile than other parts? Yes, I've made a few threads recently that I know may have caused some people to get worked up; even though that wasn't my intention, despite the accusations.

To me, this forum is simply for discussion. On my part, I regret making one single thread; that's it. The rest of them I don't have an ounce of regret - because the question was always genuine.

Anyways, I just suggest that people on here, myself included, not get so worked up all the time. Again, the threads are merely for discussion. Say your piece and then khalas.

Why do you let this forum affect your life (and mood) so much? Just turn off your computer, and go for a walk. Forget about it and enjoy life. Come back in few days when you can't remember what was the problem :)

Comment

:wswrwb:

We all say some pretty dumb things at times, as long as we learning and growing and becoming better people, it's all good.
          FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

I haven't seen any hostility here, I think it would cause heated debates if you mention ethnicity in your title lol

Comment

:salams

I think people are very passionate about marriage... shukr...

Comment

Originally posted by Jade Vine View Post
                Why are you assuming it's affecting my life/mood 'so much' ? It doesn't really affect me much at all, just wanted to point it out, that's all.
                ***Reminder- It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that RasulAllah :saw: said: Whoever reads Tabaarak allaathi bi yadihi’l-mulk [i.e., Soorat al-Mulk] every night, Allaah will protect him from the torment of the grave.
                And never think that Allah is unaware of what the wrongdoers do. He only delays them for a Day when eyes will stare [in horror]. [Quran, 14:42]

Comment

yeh u were pretty mean to me that time but it's ok I already forgave u :)
                  ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                  "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                  :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                    :salams

men shoukdnt like Care Bears
                    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

[MENTION=102417]Al-Mualim[/MENTION] why is your tongue so sharp

Comment

I'm not a fan of passive aggressive comments [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION] some things have to be said as they are.
                        Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                          I'm not a fan of passive aggressive comments @RaNdOm some things have to be said as they are.
                          That is passive aggressive tho

its different if u said those comments when u weren't offended by mine but when it's done as some kind of retaliation it just makes me wonder

Comment

Why are you assuming it's affecting my life/mood 'so much' ? It doesn't really affect me much at all, just wanted to point it out, that's all.
                            you made a whole new thread about it, which means you were thinking about it and it bothered you for some time, and then you decided to post a thread.
                            I say, just forget about it and move on. Making new threads will not really give you the response you want (forums are usually this way, not only this one, but any forum).

Comment

Working...
                            X