Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: single or polygamy

Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
    My wife was all for it. Then after marrying me she says no. I can't share you...
    Lol it's a completely different reality I guess

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
      Lol it's a completely different reality I guess
      Yes I could not agree more and sometimes love makes people do wrong things
      That is why I never believed in love and nor do I - but then that is because
      I lack feelings. A blessing nonetheless as it does not stop me from following my
      principles of Islam
      Watch those eyes

Comment

I lack feelings. A blessing nonetheless as it does not stop me from following my
        principles of Islam
        You dont lack feelings.

It's not just love but also jealousy and when you're single you speak from.the head and from guesses. I am with your wife although the 'no' bit I haven't gone as far as.

لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

principles of Islam
          One day Allah may just allow you to feel those feelings that you 'lack' so be prepared for when that time comes
          Accept the decree

It has happened to a million other people don't expect to be the exception

Comment

A sister at work is looking to be a second wife.... Something not common at all in South Africa.
            Her reasons make perfect sense though...

Having someone around to hellp with stuff around the house whilst not be there to watch over her all the time so she can have some freedom to do what she wants etc etc...

Comment

single or polygamy

Asalamu alaykum sis
              Sorry I still don't know how to quote.
              I was in the exact same position as you just about a month ago, and I chooses option 2.

I don't regret in one tiny bit and I have never been happier, alhumdullilah. But you HAVE to make sure who ever you choose, he is faithful to his word. Example if you go with options to you lay out your conditions or how you would want the relationship to work.. and make sure the other wife knows, that is very important.

Pray estikhara and let Allah guide you. But don't let this donya turn you off polygamy. Your only here for a short time.

Comment

Sister, [please ignore the people on here who are being rude to you......you will get more reward on the Day of Judgement for the wrongs you have endured, and it will be on their record......and I want you to listen very carefully.....GO WITH OPTION 1........ive seen a lot of your posts where you seem very in need of getting married, and i think you should get married to someone you can relate to, someone who is on the same level as you, and someone who can relate to the feeling of eagerness in getting married....the married man can not feel your pain as well, as he has already gotten married.....as for the level of piety, well, you two could always increase your imaan by doing good righteous deeds.....and i feel very upset that people are treating you this way, but please ignore them, they aren't worth your time......try adding them to your ignore list, or advising them, and if that fails, just ignore them.....

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                  :up:
                  dont be such a mean person! this sister is in need of help and youre just making fun of her and bullying her...if you dont have anything productive to say, keep it to yourself!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lonelyniqabi View Post
                    Is the OP a troll or not? I can't tell.
                    she is not a troll, she has had trouble getting married for a long time now.....

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                      Is dissociating running away from home so that u dont remember where u been and what you did?

I thought you were married? Why have you been curving this question from me trice already,makes me believe ur just a troll
                      why are you people accusing her of being a troll????? that's not even the definition of disassociating for one, and two, youre not being helpful by calling her names

Comment

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
                        why are you people accusing her of being a troll????? that's not even the definition of disassociating for one, and two, youre not being helpful by calling her names
                        I was asking a questionn so dont judge on it being falce, henve the question, as for the troll part, i was always nice to me but she started curving me like it was a sport
                        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Striving for Janna View Post
                          she is not a troll, she has had trouble getting married for a long time now.....
                          I didn't know that. But the choices she gave in the OP seems super obvious, hardly something to stress about, that's why I was confused. Also, she seems to be getting a lot of proposals lately.

Comment

Working...
                          X