Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spouse Asking Internet for Advice

Originally posted by ibn_maymunah View Post
    its a museebah to tell you the truth. How is a stranger entitled to know about how your wife feels?
    Maybe I'm too old fashioned but I find it very weird.

I remember those 'agony aunt' pages in the tabloids (not sure if they still exist) where people used to write in asking for relationship advice. I always assumed they were fake.

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
      How do you know my wife?
      She introduced you guys....don't you remember? The dementia has hit in early...
      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
        Are u judging my thick thumbs
        Can you take those biscuits off...it is annoying to scroll down and pass every biscuit on my way... :jkk: in advance...
        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

:salams

I wouldn't mind. If she has a problem with me, and does not confront me with that. well. I guess it is always good to say "if you have any problems or any concerns, lets talk about it, if you hate me, or dislike something about me, then talk to me about it"

Allahu alam. For general advice, I see no problem. Or any advice. But if she talks bad about me, I won't tolerate that. Idk tho completely.

Answer:

Undecided.

And Allah :swt: knows best.
          Last edited by Serinity; 28-02-17, 05:03 PM.
          La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
          (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
          Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

I wouldn't want my wife nor would I ask anything personal issues in relationship on the internet.

But I would ask everything about process marriage, what should happen beforehand and what should be avoided, and filter out given information.

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
              Can you take those biscuits off...it is annoying to scroll down and pass every biscuit on my way... :jkk: in advance...
              I put the biscuits on bc someone else disliked my previous sig... how can someone hate on biscuits i mean what do yall wanttt
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
              X