Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

problems with men today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    problems with men today

    What is it to be the one in charge of your home and the one that has authority?

    men these days seem to complain too much. complaining about women, their wives, feminism, complaining about their wives/women complaining, how tired they are when they get home, how women 'nag' them as soon as they step in. All the time complaining!

    Why are you complaining, just deal with it. So what if your wife doesn't cook when you get home and she starts talking about other things you didn't want to hear. Why can't she do that? she's a woman. Why can't you handle it?

    Why do we always have to tell sisters be like this when a man is upset or be like that when he comes home, don't talk too much, make sure the food is done etc
    when we don't tell brothers the same thing about women, that she is doing things like this because there is an issue going on with her and you're supposed to find a way to deal with it. Not sulk, get angry, over emotional and complain. This is what women do.
    شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
    فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
    وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
    ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

    #2
    Re: problems with men today

    Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
    What is it to be the one in charge of your home and the one that has authority?

    men these days seem to complain too much. complaining about women, their wives, feminism, complaining about their wives/women complaining, how tired they are when they get home, how women 'nag' them as soon as they step in. All the time complaining!

    Why are you complaining, just deal with it. So what if your wife doesn't cook when you get home and she starts talking about other things you didn't want to hear. Why can't she do that? she's a woman. Why can't you handle it?

    Why do we always have to tell sisters be like this when a man is upset or be like that when he comes home, don't talk too much, make sure the food is done etc
    when we don't tell brothers the same thing about women, that she is doing things like this because there is an issue going on with her and you're supposed to find a way to deal with it. Not sulk, get angry, over emotional and complain. This is what women do.
    Who are you complaining about?

    Comment


      #3
      Re: problems with men today

      Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
      Why do we always have to tell sisters be like this when a man is upset or be like that when he comes home, don't talk too much, make sure the food is done etc
      when we don't tell brothers the same thing about women, that she is doing things like this because there is an issue going on with her and you're supposed to find a way to deal with it. Not sulk, get angry, over emotional and complain. This is what women do.

      Very well said.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: problems with men today

        In islam the women are to serve and be obident to their husbands.
        The prophet (saws) said that prostration to other than Allah is forbidden but had it been allowed then it would be the women prostration to their husbands(brief summary of hadith)

        That being the case , women should do all they can like make sure their husbands are satisfied in all possible ways. That is a means of them getting closer to Allah. That's your job. Obviously being obident in that which is halal and not obidience in sin.

        That being said , I believe you are correct in that you said , men shouldn't complain about everything. True , we should deal with it even though it's not perfect. Understand that our rights are not being fulfilled, the world is a mess - which is why we are complaining. Never the less , complaining doesn't solve the world's problems, being firm and proving with actions and deeds certainly does help.

        Make du'a for us "men" inshallah. We are in the end times. Allah knows our situations.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: problems with men today

          Maybe coz the women didn't raise the men correctly
          Accept the decree

          It has happened to a million other people don't expect to be the exception

          Comment


            #6
            Re: problems with men today

            Originally posted by LingLing12 View Post
            Maybe coz the women didn't raise the men correctly
            This, but instead of just women. I'd say parents generally have a hand in it.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
              Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
              What is it to be the one in charge of your home and the one that has authority?

              men these days seem to complain too much. complaining about women, their wives, feminism, complaining about their wives/women complaining, how tired they are when they get home, how women 'nag' them as soon as they step in. All the time complaining!

              Why are you complaining, just deal with it. So what if your wife doesn't cook when you get home and she starts talking about other things you didn't want to hear. Why can't she do that? she's a woman. Why can't you handle it?

              Why do we always have to tell sisters be like this when a man is upset or be like that when he comes home, don't talk too much, make sure the food is done etc
              when we don't tell brothers the same thing about women, that she is doing things like this because there is an issue going on with her and you're supposed to find a way to deal with it. Not sulk, get angry, over emotional and complain. This is what women do.
              Who are you complaining about?
              Nvm.

              I agree with you that men nowadays complain way too much. About everything, not just their wives.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: problems with men today

                Complaining about complainers??

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: problems with men today

                  Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post

                  Why are you complaining, just deal with it. So what if your wife doesn't cook when you get home and she starts talking about other things you didn't want to hear. Why can't she do that? she's a woman. Why can't you handle it?

                  .
                  Every marriage is different but if a husband has been working hard all day and the woman stays at home....then why wouldn't you want to make your home environment welcoming and warm ......nice hot food on the table and give him time before you start unloading on him.....

                  hen we don't tell brothers the same thing about women
                  agree with that point
                  “Whoever wants to purify his heart must prefer Allah over and above his own desires.” .

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: problems with men today

                    One word - Appreciation.

                    When the spouses learn to appreciate each other, they won't find each other burdensome and there won't be any complaints.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: problems with men today

                      Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                      Every marriage is different but if a husband has been working hard all day and the woman stays at home....then why wouldn't you want to make your home environment welcoming and warm ......nice hot food on the table and give him time before you start unloading on him.....
                      + hot chocolate and halal marshmellows and blanket to snuggle into.


                      I WANT THE WHOLE WORKS.
                      8 powerful habits to succeed


                      1. Wake up early!
                      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

                      NEW UPDATE

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU


                      Watch this when you're distressed!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: problems with men today

                        Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                        + hot chocolate and halal marshmellows and blanket to snuggle into.


                        I WANT THE WHOLE WORKS.
                        You're not 12......that's for the children.....my children will get that and a bedtime story......
                        “Whoever wants to purify his heart must prefer Allah over and above his own desires.” .

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: problems with men today

                          Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                          One word - Appreciation.


                          When the spouses learn to appreciate each other, they won't find each other burdensome and there won't be any complaints.
                          Alhamdulillah, that is a foundation of harmonious marriage. It's a two-way road.
                          You have to give in some, to get.
                          If, you don't appreciate your spouse. He/she will soon start looking for someone else, who will value them.
                          This is Dunyah, none of us are perfect. Otherwise, Hannah would loose its value.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: problems with men today

                            Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                            One word - Appreciation.

                            When the spouses learn to appreciate each other, they won't find each other burdensome and there won't be any complaints.
                            You always so positive brother Allahumma barik
                            Very uplifting
                            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

                            O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

                            Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: problems with men today

                              Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
                              Alhamdulillah, that is a foundation of harmonious marriage. It's a two-way road.
                              You have to give in some, to get.
                              If, you don't appreciate your spouse. He/she will soon start looking for someone else, who will value them.
                              This is Dunyah, none of us are perfect. Otherwise, Hannah would loose its value.
                              Exactly give and get, it's that simple!

                              :jkk:

                              Originally posted by aynina View Post
                              You always so positive brother Allahumma barik
                              Very uplifting
                              :jkk:

                              Well I try to be positive because it keeps me going and those around me too :)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X