Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any laws in UK against not reporting a marriage straight away?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any laws in UK against not reporting a marriage straight away?

For reasons I do not wish to discuss I wouldn't like to report my islamic marriage/nikkah that I will be having within a month or 2 to the government, I do not claim any benefits so the "reporting any changes to your circumstances" doesn't apply to me, is this okay/legal ?

Re: Is there any laws in UK against not reporting a marriage straight away?

The islamic marriage is not recognized ...you should be alright.......they just see it as a religious blessing...most kafir don't marry so forms that are filled in say partner....which yours will be seen as...long term/live in partner... did you marry before 2015?
    Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Re: Is there any laws in UK against not reporting a marriage straight away?

Originally posted by GodIsDeGreatest View Post
      For reasons I do not wish to discuss I wouldn't like to report my islamic marriage/nikkah that I will be having within a month or 2 to the government, I do not claim any benefits so the "reporting any changes to your circumstances" doesn't apply to me, is this okay/legal ?
      The marriage is not legally recognized, so the only change in circumstances you'll need to report is if there are any changes in your living arrangements with one of you moving into the others registered property and then the government just treats you like a live in partner, so living together bf / gf.
      FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Working...
      X