• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finding a spouse...

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
    i dunno. why?? are you looking for one that does refunds and exchanges

and i still want to know why you think i'm called Gordon Bennett

i am a muslim woman mate, not joe bloggs down the pub - comprende
    I think the brother was merely shocked at the Marriage agency, was just a figure of speech, I wouldn't take it personally sister :) Although Gordon Bennett is cockney I believe?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Creed View Post
      I think the brother was merely shocked at the Marriage agency, was just a figure of speech, I wouldn't take it personally sister :) Although Gordon Bennett is cockney I believe?!?
      welcome to the crazy forum Creed

and i believe you have met the craziest of them all - aka [MENTION=104157]zi-zizou[/MENTION]
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
        welcome to the crazy forum Creed

and i believe you have met the craziest of them all - aka [MENTION=104157]zi-zizou[/MENTION]
        Fix him up with someone on the forum...
        Creed thank me later....
        Simply logical ,I want biriyani too

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
          Fix him up with someone on the forum...
          Creed thank me later....
          Simply logical ,I want biriyani too
          yea its about time we hook him up and i have a new bhabi lol

truss me its all about the biryani lool

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
            yea its about time we hook him up and i have a new bhabi lol

truss me its all about the biryani lool
            Trying to kill two birds here
            Creed invitng me for a biriyani as a special acquaintance of simply logical
            And whoever the sister is ,inviting me for suggesting the idea first on ummah forum.
            Pleas have two functions we are sorted.

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
              Trying to kill two birds here
              Creed invitng me for a biriyani as a special acquaintance of simply logical
              And whoever the sister is ,inviting me for suggesting the idea first on ummah forum.
              Pleas have two functions we are sorted.
              [MENTION=83419]muzzybee[/MENTION] I think you onto something brother!

PS. Has there ever been an Ummah Forum marriage? someone introduced to someone, or between two members? I think my naivety presumed people don't meet on here....

Comment

@muzzybee I think you onto something brother!

PS. Has there ever been an Ummah Forum marriage? someone introduced to someone, or between two members? I think my naivety presumed people don't meet on here....
                You need to spread your wings beyond UF.

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                  Your other account where you try to find someone on here?
                  yo, how do you insert gifs?
                  They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

[MENTION=83419]muzzybee[/MENTION] I think you onto something brother!

Yah quite a few bro.For that idea you can rep me everyday bro. :)

Comment

[MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]
                      Early thirties...
                      Early thirties..
                      Early..thirties. *__*
                      (Jk)
                      Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                        @RaNdOm
                        Early thirties...
                        Early thirties..
                        Early..thirties. *__*
                        (Jk)
                        I'm still 29. >_>

you're so mean.
                        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                          I'm still 29. >_>

you're so mean.
                          Sorry (not sorry) for being proactive >_>

I didn't realise you had to be 30 to go for a 30' something akhi. Is your level not high enough for this marriage?

Do you need more exp?
                          Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

upload your marriage cv on linkedin
                            http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
                            Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
                            http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
                            for all your sufism needs
                            http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

Comment

Salaam and Hey

I'm new here, first post in fact so please play nice! (one is nervous....)

I am seriously looking to get married InshAllah. I'm in my early thirties, never been married before. People say I look younger but guess thats down to perceptions. I do have a relatively decent job MashAllah, but really struggling. The stumbling blocks I have had are, parents don't know many people, I find prospectives are too much in to the caste/ethnicity thing, and I have always worked in non-Muslim environments. I have of course tried what was advertised as a marriage app, which to be honest might work for some but I feel its a vicious circle, people talk to multiples, very superficial and so on...

Basically my questioning is in relation to finding a spouse, or help actually in terms of finding one (just the one will do lol). Does anyone on here know of any sister who's looking? Or someone that can point me towards a matchmaker of some sort? I look for four things in a perspective piety (willingness to improve her deen), honesty, loyalty, and modesty (not just in her appearance, but the way she carries herself). I'm very open minded towards background, reverts/divorcees are most welcome.

Of course I understand they are many brothers and sisters in the same situation as myself, I know its a long shot but my thoughts are what have I got to lose by posting on here....we all crave companionship and wanting to complete our deen so you just never know. A good friend who posts here regularly told me about this site so thought I would see I guess...

Many thanks in advance :)
                              He delays His response only to hear you call to Him more, be patient… For what awaits you is sweeter than the bitterness of longing!
                              May Allah (SWT) ease all your difficulties and grant you a pious, beautiful, faihful and righteous spouse. Ameen!
                              “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Working...
                              X