Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
    It's not dramatic at all.
    Oooooh yes it is.

Leave a comment:

• EenieMeanie
    replied
    Re: My conditions for Polygamy (kinda)

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    Not having these conditions would be inviting abuse? Sounds a bit dramatic.
    It's not dramatic at all.

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied

ftfy
    Not having these conditions would be inviting abuse? Sounds a bit dramatic.

Leave a comment:

• EenieMeanie
    replied

Oh my dayzz

Jealousy and emotion are things that are difficult to control and imo not a solid reason to deny ones husband polygamy.

Logistics are REAL i.e. how much will you see your wife/kids, how much will you support them financially, will you provide suitable accommodation etc. are TANGIBLES that can be controlled. I thought men liked tangibles. Surely, a potential setting these conditions is ideal as you know that if you fulfil them then you are likely to have a (near) hassle-free polygamous marriage. Or maybe men like problems. Maybe deep down y'all want us to be deeply unhappy so you can have two women fighting and being heartbroken over you?

last part is obvi not srs relax m8

Leave a comment:

• quark
    replied

Originally posted by Alina15 View Post
    :)

The question is that if it's really possible for a man to treat two or more women equally from the emotional point of view....
    Do you think Islam puts impossible conditions on people? If not then the matter is settled.

Leave a comment:

• EenieMeanie
    replied

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    So this hypothetical scenario was just a longwinded way of having a rant against men who wish to abuse polygamy.
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• -Jibril-
    replied

Loolers Opie did a U turn within a day, based on a few posts by some randoms on the net.

Leave a comment:

• Stoic Believer
    replied

The question is that if it's really possible for a man to treat two or more women equally from the emotional point of view....
    I know that a man can have a favorite, which is out of his control. Example being Rasulullah(saw) and Aisha(ra).

Leave a comment:

• Alina15
    replied

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    Ok, with that I agree. Sorry for misreading.

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied

Moral of the thread: stay away from polygamy girls, these men start acting like lawyers tryna pick everything apart when these conditions are so basic omg
    So this hypothetical scenario was just a longwinded way of having a rant against polygamy.

Leave a comment:

• Abu 'Abdullaah
    replied

Bit confused at the label of "demanding" [MENTION=30214]Abu 'Abdullaah[/MENTION] - this is so basic if you cannot provide this, you should re-evaluate everything. Even if a co-wife was less "demanding" surely meeting these conditons - whether she asked for them or not - would make life easier for EVERYONE?

So if your wife has no standards for you and does not expect you to bathe and clean your teeth - you're not going to? Do you not want more for yourself? Do you not want to provide the best? Do you not want to be a raving success story?

They settle for "patient" wives when they could have happy wives. Because who cares? You got your polygamy - screw everyone else.
    Calm down.

Condition = demand.

You can demand things for yourself but others have the right to set their own conditions which might not necessarily agree with yours.

Leave a comment:

• Stoic Believer
    replied

sorry, probably it was not clear... I mean he should treat all the wives equally from the emotional side too. He can't spend his time with the second one, let's say younger and more beautiful, for his lust and desires while neglecting the first one, let's say older and less attractive. It's kind of mistreatment. Even if everything is done from the material/financial point of view. It's not enough for a plural marriage to be fair.
    Ok, with that I agree. Sorry for misreading.

Leave a comment:

• Alina15
    replied

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    There's nothing wrong with marrying because of desires, whether it's the first time or the second time. How can you say it's not allowed? Would you prefer he end up committing Zina? Come on.
    sorry, probably it was not clear... I mean he should treat all the wives equally from the emotional side too. He can't spend his time with the second one, let's say younger and more beautiful, for his lust and desires while neglecting the first one, let's say older and less attractive. It's kind of mistreatment. Even if everything is done from the material/financial point of view. It's not enough for a plural marriage to be fair.

Leave a comment:

• EenieMeanie
    replied

Moral of the thread: stay away from polygamy girls, these men start acting like lawyers tryna pick everything apart when these conditions are so basic omg

Leave a comment:

• EenieMeanie
    replied

Bit confused at the label of "demanding" [MENTION=30214]Abu 'Abdullaah[/MENTION] - this is so basic if you cannot provide this, you should re-evaluate everything. Even if a co-wife was less "demanding" surely meeting these conditons - whether she asked for them or not - would make life easier for EVERYONE?

So if your wife has no standards for you and does not expect you to bathe and clean your teeth - you're not going to? Do you not want more for yourself? Do you not want to provide the best? Do you not want to be a raving success story?

They settle for "patient" wives when they could have happy wives. Because who cares? You got your polygamy - screw everyone else.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X