• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pippin1376
    replied
    Re: My conditions for Polygamy (kinda)

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
    In a perfect world.
    I don't understand. If you don't have enough money to support one wife, why are you getting another one?

Leave a comment:

• Stoic Believer
    replied
    Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
    Originally posted by EenieMeanie View Post
    :salams

It's been a bit longer than 5 mins since the last polygamy thread - I know - but I promise I have a fresh, new angle!

So...what do you think of a hypothetical wife/potential placing these three conditions upon a hypothetical husband/potential if he happens to decide to go down the route of taking another wife:

1. The additional wife/wives MUST reside in the same country as each other
    2. The husband MUST provide for all his wives out of his own pocket - nobody lives off of the state
    3. The husband MUST provide separate accommodation for each wife and her children

What do y'all think? :brf:
    Shouldn't that be a given?
    In a perfect world.

Leave a comment:

• Pippin1376
    replied

It's been a bit longer than 5 mins since the last polygamy thread - I know - but I promise I have a fresh, new angle!

So...what do you think of a hypothetical wife/potential placing these three conditions upon a hypothetical husband/potential if he happens to decide to go down the route of taking another wife:

2. The husband MUST provide for all his wives out of his own pocket - nobody lives off of the state
    3. The husband MUST provide separate accommodation for each wife and her children

Shouldn't that be a given?

Leave a comment:

• InTheBegining
    replied

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
    ?
    !!?

Leave a comment:

• Linkdeutscher
    replied
    Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
    :wswrwb:

Are you setting conditions not put by Allah ?
    ???
    ?

Leave a comment:

• Stoic Believer
    replied

See nothing wrong with it.

Leave a comment:

• InTheBegining
    replied

???

Leave a comment:

• EenieMeanie
    replied

The conditions would be set before marriage.

The idea is that is is an alternative to the "If you remarry, you must divorce me" condition - which is valid imo as a man who has no plans to honour a condition in the marriage contract should not have married in the first place.

Original or not - a man who could succesfully meet these conditions is probably the type that should be polygamous. Unlike the losers out there considering wife number 4 when wife number 1 is about to be evicted.

Leave a comment:

• Linkdeutscher
    replied

Last edited by Linkdeutscher; 20-08-16, 10:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• InTheBegining
    replied

W.salam

Its good to discuss ones fears i guess. Anyhow some of the things your outting conditions are non of your business if your bhusband decided he need practice the sunnah of the prophet saw.

Your obly condition should be whether you live in the same house or not.

Leave a comment:

• zi-zizou
    replied

Sounds very original.

Leave a comment:

• EenieMeanie
    started a topic My conditions for Polygamy (kinda)

My conditions for Polygamy (kinda)

Working...
X