Hold your wife's hand....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hold your wife's hand....

heres a question what about linking arms? as in youre not holding hands but linked together...

Comment

Re: Hold your wife's hand....

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
      وعليكم السلام والرحمة الله وبركاته akhi,

Akhi I posted this before...

http://askimam.org/public/question_detail/13225.html

Dunno if anyone read it...

I Quote...

"The husband and wife should also express their love for one another. However, that is a private matter between the two and not for public show. Why do we have to show or prove to people our love for our marriage partners. What will the partner achieve through their show? In fact, it would be hypocrisy to abuse the wife in the confines of the house and still express love for her in public places. Love between the husband and wife must be a real and honest one only for themselves and not for public show."

There's no need to have a public display of affection between husband and wife.

It's best avoided.

:jkk:
      I read the fatwa. I just don't agree with it. Holding hands isn't a big deal. And i've seen some really old granny and grandpas holding hands. (At the airport mostly because they were afraid of being seperated!)

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
      heres a question what about linking arms? as in youre not holding hands but linked together...
      I don't have a problem with linking arms either. Its actually easier to walk that way, especially if you're in a crowded/noisy place like a shopping centre, so that you can walk at the same pace and talk.

Comment

Working...
      X