X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Intermixing During Volunteer Events

Originally posted by GKM View Post
    I agree with you
    Unfortunately Beard and hijab just become show off sign nowadays. You may find these people have opposite character what they look like (fake muslim) I also noticed these type of people are always try to flirt opposite sex.

I have seen some Romanian gypsy women wearing scarf and standing out side of mosque and on the way targeting muslims men and women for money and saying salam.:)
    Bro I was not referring to those common muslims who came for jumma and took the opportunity to talk to a pretty woman, they were the regular muslims not the practicing type.

I was actually making reference to the sister who is a full hijabi and practicing yet she took up a job where she had to do marketing for this Islamic company, the woman needs to be pathetically dumb to NOT know that she was fetching more customers than all the male marketers, I don't think any pretty woman can be that dumb to not detect it.

Interpretation of that? Is the woman selling her marketing expertise to make a living or she is selling something else along with it knowingly or unknowingly? The so called Islamic company too, are they getting business and making money by selling their fantastic financial products only or selling something else too?

There is room to be a lot more critical about our conducts. I have done a total u-turn in the last few years as to what actually constitute piety, a foot long beard and a head to toe abaya has very little to do with it.
    Last edited by Bidrohi Ronoklanto; 18-08-16, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bidrohi Ronoklanto View Post
      The root of this problem lies in another serious problem within the Islamic community. It is the lack of proper understanding of haya, the concepts of hijaab and other general etiquette.
      Practicing brothers and sisters do read about these but very few of them actually properly grasp the concepts and implement them.

The mosque I used to go to for Jumma prayers was also regularly frequented by marketing people from an Islamic superannuation company. So every week they would come, pray Jumma, then promptly wait near the exit distributing leaflets to exiting Muslims to sign them up with their business. What was interesting was when male marketers came, hardly any Muslim would stop to talk to them and get their leaflets. But when they started sending a very pretty young sister for the job, people would make a long line collecting the leaflets and having a few minutes conversation with the sister to find out the details and particulars of their services. The sister used to be in full hijab and seemed practicing.
      Lol. Thats a good observation.

Comment

Originally posted by Bidrohi Ronoklanto View Post
        I was actually making reference to the sister who is a full hijabi and practicing yet she took up a job where she had to do marketing for this Islamic company, the woman needs to be pathetically dumb to NOT know that she was fetching more customers than all the male marketers, I don't think any pretty woman can be that dumb to not detect it.
        I have seen some incredibly naive girls so I wouldn't think that bad about her. You should advise the bros who run the company.

Comment

Working...
        X