Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Marry Someone Without Their Front Teeth?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would You Marry Someone Without Their Front Teeth?

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
    Why do you disagree?
    One lady I know of... Really young. Lost about 18 teeth because of aggressive periodontitis.
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
      Can we just have a general "Would you marry someone with... " thread? These threads are too petty on their own.
      Lol u could have another famous thread.... But attention would be divided so I don't think it would be successful
      Not me. Such a thread might end up being a taint to my legacy.

Comment

jokes aside if its someone you like then youll marry them regardless to a few teeth being missing...

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
          One lady I know of... Really young. Lost about 18 teeth because of aggressive periodontitis.
          Ouch.

I never said it's always the case that's its due to an injury but more often than not, it's probably due to some sort of trauma, especially if it's only the two front teeth which are knocked out.

Comment

Would You Marry Someone Without Their Front Teeth?

No. Yes.
            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

:salams

Imagine having your mollar teeth pulled out while awake. Or jaw ripped apart.

Allah :swt: knows best.
              La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
              (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
              Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

I'm locking this since it lacks substance and is crude as a joke.
                والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Working...
                X