Clear All

Re: Marrying a syrian refugee

It is quite possible.

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
      Coz light skin brah
      Unfortunately this may not be so far off
      وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
      They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
        Try Islamic Box, you never know what you'll get.
        Order the Islamic box today!

For the cheap price of 50 pounds you you could have your very own syrian refugee wife....or a box of expensive kufis
        وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
        They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitive10 View Post
          This post exemplifies the problems in the Muslim community, the vicious decadent excessive onslaught on getting married and the enormous financial burden has left many man no choice but to seek vulnerable women for marriage were this financial burden (or perceived) doesn't exist along with other obstacles, it's a sad state of affairs, but that's the kind of collective fitnah you get when you turn away from the Deen, this stuff, record divorce rates and no barakah in most marriages due to the excessive wasteful spending.

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
          why would they choose you over someone who can bring them to the west

:1popcorn:
          Well, that's kinda true.

Originally posted by Ibn Taleb View Post
          توكل على الله
          and make ur intention to do it for Allah swt not for the sister
          :jkk: bro for your reminder. It seems like I couldn't express myself. I didn't post it out of any dunwawi lust or something like that :|

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
          السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Why bro? Why do you wish to marry a Syrian woman?
          I would just like to know your intention that's all.

Also if it is to give them a 'better life', well taking them to Bangladesh, when they are not from there, is not exactly going to do them well.

Bangladesh is a country where only Bengalis would be able to live.
          :jkk: that you are the only one who replied my salam. Last night I saw an interview of a refugee syrian girl. That was actually heart breaking. That's why I was curious.

You may be right, taking them to Bangladesh might not lead them to a better life, or at least their desired life. But, Bangladesh is far better than the refugee camps.

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post

Bangladesh is a country where only Bengalis would be able to live.
          :up:

Originally posted by arif123f View Post
          ~From bd as well.

You are living in a fantasy.

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
          Why not marry a Rohingya woman instead? They are also in need, and obviously way closer to you, both geographically and ethnically.
          :jkk:

Originally posted by zantz View Post
          Coz light skin brah
          Fear Allah, and stop assumption.

Comment

I think this is a good question provided that the bride will be taken to a better situation and not ill-treated etc.

Comment

Working...
            X