• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Insta marriage

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    :wswrwb:

how's that then? [MENTION=87430]wali[/MENTION] it
    When you send a proposal to a women, most times one has either seen her pics or bumped into her somewhere (some gathering, school, masjid, etc.), not much of a different here. Either way you'll go on their insta when it comes to investigating, now you do that before meeting them :)

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      It's like this thing where people all over the world can kinda like have a webcam and u can log in and find all the people in ur area or anywhere in the world 'online' and watch them talking about whatever they want and people can comment in real time.

it's basically another way to fulfill those narcissistic desires -_-
      not really
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
        I downloaded it once to see what the hype was about, I didn't even know how to use it and uninstalled it lol
        u gota b technical n all dat man we 21st century now wat im sayin?

Comment

Bro 1: Brooo she just liked my jummah picture with my thobe swag, should I nikah her?

Bro 2:

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
            Bro 1: Brooo she just liked my jummah picture with my thobe swag, should I nikah her?

Bro 2:
            Yeah she just liked the picture on account of the thobe's stitching.

Comment

Bro 2:
              Lolol i swear no one is more corny than Muslims
              وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
              They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimahDelight View Post
                Do you need to post your pic on social media these days to get married. It seems that's the way forward these days
                :salams

Ukhti don't put your pictures on the internet and social media trying to attract the attention of men

If you do that then what is even the point of wearing hijab

You will get sins for every man who sees you and is attracted, its better to guard your beauty and seek the help of Allah and you will be guided to a righteous spouse by his permission
                وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ
                They have not appraised Allah with true appraisal, while the earth entirely will be [within] His grip on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. (Az-Zumar: 67)

Comment

Originally posted by Abd al-Rahman View Post

Ukhti don't put your pictures on the internet and social media trying to attract the attention of men

You will get sins for every man who sees you and is attracted, its better to guard your beauty and seek the help of Allah and you will be guided to a righteous spouse by his permission
                  True, same can be said about the Muslim men that put their pictures up as well.
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimahDelight View Post
                    Do you need to post your pic on social media these days to get married. It seems that's the way forward these days
                    You don't need to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by quark View Post
                      u gota b technical n all dat man we 21st century now wat im sayin?
                      You need to speak proper English lol. I'm old leave me be..
                      No Longer On UF

Comment

Originally posted by Sister_2009 View Post
                        Eww, creepy :rotfl: should be called proctoscope. I never signed up for anything past fb, which I don't even use. Who has time for all of this nonsense?
                        Snapchat is fun!

Comment

Bro 2:
                          :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
                            Lol marriages thru insta,, that happens?

And ur username reminds me of a chocolate bar, mars delight
                            Yes, apparently so. Lol... thanks. I think

I know what you mean, but if its not something you are comfortable with I wouldn't do it, Same as these marriage sites.
                            :up: I've tried marriage sites on and off for pretty much for more years than I'd like to say.. and to no avail.

apparently you see someone you like and send a message, one thing leads to another and then you have a insta, youtube, snapchat wedding
                            "Slide into his/her DMs" they like to call it :rotfl:

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                            It reminds me of that drink "Sunny Delight"
                            :) I remember that drink! Don't see it around as much anymore haha

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                            u must use periscope and snapchat , that would be better.
                            I don't have snapchat. And I wouldn't even know what to say on periscope loool

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                            Lol I have instagram but it's private and I'd definitely not use it to find a husband.

I once upon a time accepted this brothers friend request cuz I mentioned I reverted on a post and he was asking me all thsee questions about it. Then he just started leaving weird comments and I deleted him. And he tried talking to my friends . No dude, you and my friends are not gonna happen.

Anyways that's weird how can you have women commenting on your husbands pictures >.> or the other way around and not care. I'd be so jealous it would turn me into a crazy person
                            If that was me I'd be very vigilant as to who my gets to view my husbands insta if he is showing pics of his face. That profile is going private!
                            https://www.instagram.com/muslimahdelights/

http://muslimahdelights.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Akhūka View Post
                              Too many horror stories going around, if you are a sister never ever upload a picture of yourself to the internet. It just takes one creep to stumble upon it and then you'll have a horror story of your own.
                              This is true. And I have never posted a picture of my face on insta as of yet. Anyone can view my page, but that's okay because no face. I stumbled across a ruqya page a couple days ago and people can do crazy things with your pics!!

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                              :rotfl:

good one, it's kinda old story though :1popcorn:
                              lol
                              Originally posted by Winter View Post

Don't see what's entirely wrong with people getting married via insta, as long as it's done Islamically.
                              But it hardly is done islamically, not saying it can't be done. But probs VERYYY difficult. Esp as you don't know whether guy is sliding in to other girls DM's or vice versa.

Originally posted by Abd al-Rahman View Post

:wswrwb: & :insha:

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                              True, same can be said about the Muslim men that put their pictures up as well.
                              Definitely!!

Originally posted by Abdalla94' View Post
                              You don't need to do anything.
                              I have to do something though? I've tried the sites, even been to an event. There's no family to help. Yes, I have mahrems but they are not looking.
                              https://www.instagram.com/muslimahdelights/

http://muslimahdelights.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X