Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this seem like a good idea to you? Would you try to make your daughters do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does this seem like a good idea to you? Would you try to make your daughters do t

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    Even if they do it for themselves - that is such a blessing to have someone that gives u a drive and teaches u discipline. That line just really annoyed me.
    Yeah I agree I think it's a blessing. But there are some parents who can get a little too crazy.

Comment

Re: Does this seem like a good idea to you? Would you try to make your daughters do t

Originally posted by Pink123 View Post
      Yeah I agree I think it's a blessing. But there are some parents who can get a little too crazy.
      They leave u with something that is a benefit to u even after they've gone. So even if they are kinda crazy about it - u still benefit. Which means God put u in a fam who were going to push u to do something good (for whatever reason). U take that blessing and make it what u want so either yeh I did it for the people/status etc or no Allah swt mapped out a path for me in life where I was gonna become a doc and earn so much reward by helping people. You're basically going to work to earn good deeds if your intention is right and that is a MASSIVE blessing.

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
        They leave u with something that is a benefit to u even after they've gone. So even if they are kinda crazy about it - u still benefit. Which means God put u in a fam who were going to push u to do something good (for whatever reason). U take that blessing and make it what u want so either yeh I did it for the people/status etc or no Allah swt mapped out a path for me in life where I was gonna become a doc and earn so much reward by helping people. You're basically going to work to earn good deeds if your intention is right and that is a MASSIVE blessing.
        Nothing I don't agree with but what I mean by too crazy is parents who make their children sleep outside for simply just getting an A (and not an A+) or parents who beat their kids to death for not doing well in school and as a result the kids become suicidal and depressed. (Alhamdulillah my parents aren't like this but I have met a few people whose parents are just ridiculous).

Comment

Originally posted by pink123 View Post
          nothing i don't agree with but what i mean by too crazy is parents who make their children sleep outside for simply just getting an a (and not an a+) or parents who beat their kids to death for not doing well in school and as a result the kids become suicidal and depressed. (alhamdulillah my parents aren't like this but i have met a few people whose parents are just ridiculous).
          hmmmmmmmmm

Comment

[MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION] reps have run out haha.

No, becoming suicidal is also because of chemical imbalance in the brain. When feelings of anxiety and sadness overwhelm someone they don't think clearly and attempt to do something to make the pain stop. It's definitely not 'some mindset you get into.'

Comment

Originally posted by Pink123 View Post
              @RaNdOm reps have run out haha.

No, becoming suicidal is also because of chemical imbalance in the brain. When feelings of anxiety and sadness overwhelm someone they don't think clearly and attempt to do something to make the pain stop. It's definitely not 'some mindset you get into.'
              That's why I hmmmmmd

Comment

Working...
              X