Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hassaan561 View Post
    Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
    I think its the norm now for people to 'google search' a potential, I can totally understand where you are coming from regarding the relationship with her cousin. Some people in my extended family are like this, like they hug etc etc. I cringe every time! I think you need to sit down with your mum and tell her exactly what you want to filter out the ones which you are not compatible with.

Also, I dont know why brothers think sisters are in the east are innocent... ?
    Yes not all sisters in the east are innocent but this is probably happening less there because of society and culture there is still a bit stricter than west.

I have people in my family too where at the wedding the groom is hugging other females and the bride is hugging other males so to them its friendly and normal.

I did tell my mom and shes seeing a pattern here and saying this is how girls are here so either accept it or go home so i said we can look both ways but still keep looking in the west because im sure theres a nice sister who isnt so casual with opposite sex and doesnt have much social media. I figured that wasnt too much to ask.
    These are basics, compromising on them would probably lead to a highly miserable married life.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Re: Thanks social media for helping me decide

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      These are basics, compromising on them would probably lead to a highly miserable married life.
      So link

are u gonna do a full up investigation when u get married?
      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
        Hassan, what's plan B mate?
        I have plan b,c,d, and e lol.

Well keep looking in the west and back home. And if nothing works in the west then go back home to find her. And if that doesnt work im on a marriage website too and i noticed sisters in UK seem to be similar to me and some want to come to USA so thats an option.

And if all else fails, then stay single. I have been all my life except my wife of 10 months, and I've started to accept it and make the best out of it. I figured its better to be single than married to a lying cheating spouse. Maybe not all were meant for marriage.

Comment

Well keep looking in the west and back home. And if nothing works in the west then go back home to find her. And if that doesnt work im on a marriage website too and i noticed sisters in UK seem to be similar to me and some want to come to USA so thats an option.

And if all else fails, then stay single. I have been all my life except my wife of 10 months, and I've started to accept it and make the best out of it. I figured its better to be single than married to a lying cheating spouse. Maybe not all were meant for marriage.
          No.

dont stay single inshaAllah

are u estj? Can u please go do the personality test - I think u are. Before u shoot me down and say blah blah crap please go do it.
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
            So link

are u gonna do a full up investigation when u get married?
            I'll try to try my best and leave the rest to the One above the throne.
            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

>_>

why u giving me the kind of answer I can say nothing back to

i wanted to know ur methodology so maybe I could steal it

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                >_>

why u giving me the kind of answer I can say nothing back to

i wanted to know ur methodology so maybe I could steal it
                There are questions you can ask which will show the true mentality of a person even if they're faking at that time.

Comment

There are questions you can ask which will show the true mentality of a person even if they're faking at that time.
                  Really?

Like what?

And if u knew this why did U keep quiet on my thread -________________- I don't think my face could look any more like this right now

Comment

Best of luck mate
                    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Working...
                    X