Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters - what should I say to a hijaabi without her hijaab (I'm possibly going to pr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sisters - what should I say to a hijaabi without her hijaab (I'm possibly going t

Originally posted by quark View Post
    Yeah because women don't want to look at the guy either. Who do you think you're kidding here?
    They do of course but the heavy scrutiny tends to come from the guys.

Comment

Re: Sisters - what should I say to a hijaabi without her hijaab (I'm possibly going t

Good so a man just has to say "halal income" to satisfy you. Anything else you wait until after marriage. Why even have meetings at all?
      No

People are comparing two different things that don't correlate.
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Yeah because women don't want to look at the guy either. Who do you think you're kidding here?
        I think men and their families scrutinise more about a woman's appearance

Usually we see the picture of the man and then meet him face to face. No one cares how thick his beard is, how fair his skin is or if he is as tall as mentioned.

But I suppose there is nothing wrong with a woman getting a measuring tape out to see right? It's not haram.
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          I think men and their families scrutinise more about a woman's appearance

Usually we see the picture of the man and then meet him face to face. No one cares how thick his beard is, how fair his skin is or if he is as tall as mentioned.

But I suppose there is nothing wrong with a woman getting a measuring tape out to see right? It's not haram.
          Yes you think a lot.

No

People are comparing two different things that don't correlate.
          Of course they correlate, it's all part of the "meeting" process.

Comment

Yes you think a lot.

Of course they correlate, it's all part of the "meeting" process.
            You ask a lot, therefore I gave you my answer. Come on, I know you're a quark but even quarks have some substance to them in the universe.

It's part of the meeting process but one is to do with aesthetics and we're not even talking about the face just the hair.

Comment

Working...
            X