X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marrying someone you know VS someone unknown

Originally posted by On.My.Own View Post
    Looks like the first option is popular.

Recently, someone I know kind of indirectly asked me few questions about marriage and "would I consider her". I kind of avoided a direct answer. I know her for a while and have an idea of how she is, but never seen her that way. She is a to-be-doctor, educated and does hijab. Pretty as well. But idk, :/
    Take opportunities when Allah blesses you with them.

Comment

Idk guys really. I have never seen her that way and did not even openly speak about life or marriage.

On the other hand, 'experienced' people advise me that I should take my time when it comes to marriage.

Comment

Marrying someone you know VS someone unknown

Consider her

In Sha Allah

She sounds good so far.
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Idk guys really. I have never seen her that way and did not even openly speak about life or marriage.

On the other hand, 'experienced' people advise me that I should take my time when it comes to marriage.
          You're so indecisive. It's time to grow a pair and decide. Don't let her get away from you.
          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Even though u think you know that other sister, you actually don't really. It's only after living with someone that u get to know them.
            It's easier to go with number 1, because u already have an idea of who they are, but look at their deen and character. Make up your mind and pray istakharah

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
              You're so indecisive. It's time to grow a pair and decide. Don't let her get away from you.
              Lol thanks brother, that helps!

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post

Couldn't have said it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
                  Even though u think you know that other sister, you actually don't really. It's only after living with someone that u get to know them.
                  Yes that is exactly the reason for my indecisiveness. I think I know but I might not. This is also where 'take your time and decide' advise comes into play.

Comment

Whatever happens and which choice you make, just remember you're never alone. You will always have Allah.
                    :salams
                    Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Working...
                    X