• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wagwun

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
    What's up G
    you got it homie
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
      Uggs? Lol
      they looked like uggs

i dunno. sometimes i think that girl of mine is wierd
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

hi hey hello fellow earthlings i come in peace
        Last edited by muslimah4life1; 13-08-16, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          you got it homie
          Lol :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
            bare sick like

chicken fries

this whole thread should get moved to another section lol
            chicken fries? What on earth? U alright mate?
            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
              chicken fries? What on earth? U alright mate?
              wa?

I thot it was bare sickkkk

deep sick
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                they looked like uggs

i dunno. sometimes i think that girl of mine is wierd
                You're the one who raised her, just sayin

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                    Alhamdulilah...scary week ahead of me .Just trying to think positively.My dad said the baby eill be born on September.So if its a girl ill revist that thread and pick a name .I also have to uve everyone a rep..lol.
                    Sis,take care of yourself and if you need anything let us know.You are a brave little sister , mashaAllah
                    Lol i guess you made the thread too early then.
                    Dont forget to rep me after every 5 others reps distribution to someone else.
                    how are you sis??

are you ok? hope your have stopped walking those streets at night
                    Hehe I'm fine and yeah I've stopped walking through the streets at nights. Well im home before 12 or 10 pm usually (and go out at 8 pm) and only walk in a park thats in a lil distance.

How's your daughter? Does she still think you're the worst mom in this world lol?

Comment

Originally posted by meentajir View Post
                      Lol i guess you made the thread too early then.
                      Dont forget to rep me after every 5 others reps distribution to someone else.

Hehe I'm fine and yeah I've stopped walking through the streets at nights. Well im home before 12 or 10 pm usually (and go out at 8 pm) and only walk in a park thats in a lil distance.

How's your daughter? Does she still think you're the worst mom in this world lol?
                      i think she has started ot like me a little bit more coz i took her to primark for a shopping trip

classy mom :p

but i still annoy her - Hell yeah i do

thats good, your not out and about too much. i was close to fostering you. your worse nightmare hehhehe.
                      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

i think she has started ot like me a little bit more coz i took her to primark for a shopping trip

thats good, your not out and about too much. i was close to fostering you. your worse nightmare hehhehe.
                        Double post

Comment

Lol that would really be a nightmare...

Comment

Originally posted by meentajir View Post
                            Lol that would really be a nightmare...
                            i would have repped you if you were my foster daughter :up:

Comment

Working...
                            X