Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wagwun

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
    But you've only joined this month and only got 12 posts, how would you know what her threads look like :scratch:

Unless you've been lurking...
    ehh.

Comment

But you've only joined this month and only got 12 posts, how would you know what her threads look like :scratch:

Unless you've been lurking...
      Check my reintro thread . Also called Retro since I believe old is gold and silver has a future in the commodities market. Invest.

~Formerly Abu General El Diplomatique

Comment

Originally posted by Chained Rider View Post
        Check my reintro thread . Also called Retro since I believe old is gold and silver has a future in the commodities market. Invest.

~Formerly Abu General El Diplomatique
        Aha general el diplomatique *salutes*

Welcome back.

Sorry for thinking you were a newbie.

Comment

Aha general el diplomatique *salutes*

Welcome back.

Sorry for thinking you were a newbie.
          It's fine akhi. You're a five star bro. High five.

Comment

Originally posted by Chained Rider View Post
            It's fine akhi. You're a five star bro. High five.
            *high fives*

Haha thanks bro, likewise

Comment

Originally posted by meentajir View Post
              i'm fine, patient. whats up with you? what about your baby sister?
              Alhamdulilah...scary week ahead of me .Just trying to think positively.My dad said the baby eill be born on September.So if its a girl ill revist that thread and pick a name .I also have to uve everyone a rep..lol.
              Sis,take care of yourself and if you need anything let us know.You are a brave little sister , mashaAllah
              Ya Allah,
              Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
              "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

wagwun

You alright laddettes?
                The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

just been shopping with my duaghter.

allowed HER to choose her clothes. alhamdulillah her choices are pretty decent although why she was picking up winter boots i do not know :scratch:
                  Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Dont ruin your happiness with worry, and dont ruin your mind with pessimism. Dont ruin your success with deception and dont ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Dont ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnt prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaas being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so dont ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by meentajir View Post
                    i'm fine, patient. whats up with you? what about your baby sister?
                    how are you sis??

are you ok? hope your have stopped walking those streets at night
                    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Dont ruin your happiness with worry, and dont ruin your mind with pessimism. Dont ruin your success with deception and dont ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Dont ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnt prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaas being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so dont ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                      just been shopping with my duaghter.

allowed HER to choose her clothes. alhamdulillah her choices are pretty decent although why she was picking up winter boots i do not know :scratch:
                      Uggs? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                        You alright laddettes?
                        wat up, but up, barrap, carrap

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

wagwun
                          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

wagwun

Life's looking spako

Popadom big up big up bmt
                            The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                              wagwun
                              What's up G

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                                Life's looking spako

Popadom big up big up bmt
                                bare sick like

chicken fries

this whole thread should get moved to another section lol

Comment

Working...
                                X