Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wagwun

:wswrwb:

Lol! Alhamdulillah doing good, what about yourself? I have no idea if you missed anything, I haven't been very active myself!

I hope someone here gets married soon. I wanna hear good news :inlove:
    "Let the days do as they please
    And be optimistic when destiny decrees
    Do not despair due to the events of the past
    For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

hey sweety,don't know i just lurk . [MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION] how are sis?
      Ya Allah,
      Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
      "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

wagwun

Alhamdulilah all good sisters. Just cleaning the house.
        The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

walaikumasalaam

:wavey: :D irep Alhamdulillah.
          Indeed we belong to Allah,
          and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

can i ban this person
            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

wagwun

Can I just say

Haters r my motivators
              The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                Can I just say

Haters r my motivators
                go to sleep
                https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Can I just say

Haters r my motivators
                  I'm sure someone such as yourself is never short of ..um..motivation

Comment

Originally posted by londonmuslimguy View Post
                    I'm sure someone such as yourself is never short of ..um..motivation

thanks for the compliment

Comment

thanks for the compliment

Comment

Originally posted by londonmuslimguy View Post
                        appreciate that she though well of you because that's something rare to find
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                          hey sweety,don't know i just lurk . [MENTION=138136]meentajir[/MENTION] how are sis?
                          i'm fine, patient. whats up with you? what about your baby sister?

Comment

For some reason , I knew it'd be an Irep thread before clicking.

Comment

Originally posted by Chained Rider View Post
                              For some reason , I knew it'd be an Irep thread before clicking.
                              But you've only joined this month and only got 12 posts, how would you know what her threads look like :scratch:

Unless you've been lurking...

Comment

*wagwan
                                "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Working...
                                X