Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wagwun

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Wagwun family. How you all doing?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long time no hear, see, talk.

How's my top girl [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] and [MENTION=90000]bismillaah[/MENTION]

Any weddings yet? Did I miss anything?! Update me inniiii

Shoutout to my home boys
    [MENTION=72222]F_R[/MENTION] [MENTION=102132]Ria[/MENTION] [MENTION=73497]sister_82[/MENTION] [MENTION=73427]Strive[/MENTION] [MENTION=119636]patient believer[/MENTION] [MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION] [MENTION=116227]vildan[/MENTION] [MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION] [MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION] [MENTION=128109]EenieMeanie[/MENTION] @~qed~ [MENTION=121422]andal[/MENTION]ltheotherhomies
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Re: wagwun

Wa alaykum salaam my princess xx
    No Longer On UF

Comment

:wswrwb: Sis!!!!

How are you? How is your holiday goin, love?

I've dyed my hair for the first time today and I think it's seeping into my brain. If I start typing "ns,dhfjs;/dg.jnsl/bdnd/ka" call an ambulance for me, m'kay?
      And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." (11) Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. (12) - Surat al-Baqarah
      http://www.ummzakiyyah.com/polygamy_not_my_problem/

Comment

:salams

Ok...

Comment

wagwun

[MENTION=128109]EenieMeanie[/MENTION]

الحمد لله inni

Cool bubz il call da popo sorry I meant the dodo they'll come and fix ya op
          The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

:wswrwb:

Too much sugar in your diet?

Comment

wagwun

[MENTION=104157]zi-zizou[/MENTION]

Na I'm perfectly fyn inni

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Wagwun family. How you all doing?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long time no hear, see, talk.

How's my top girl [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] and [MENTION=90000]bismillaah[/MENTION]

Any weddings yet? Did I miss anything?! Update me inniiii

Shoutout to my home boys
                [MENTION=72222]F_R[/MENTION] [MENTION=102132]Ria[/MENTION] [MENTION=73497]sister_82[/MENTION] [MENTION=73427]Strive[/MENTION] [MENTION=119636]patient believer[/MENTION] [MENTION=125704]Figs[/MENTION] [MENTION=116227]vildan[/MENTION] [MENTION=133616]Lavender[/MENTION] [MENTION=134214]ninety1daisies[/MENTION] [MENTION=128109]EenieMeanie[/MENTION] @~qed~ [MENTION=121422]andal[/MENTION]ltheotherhomies
                Walaikumassalam Sister,

Sorry to enter this thread (it doesn't say "Sister's only") but what is the "Wagwun Family" that you mention above?

Is it some sort of group that exists on Ummah Forum, rather like the R.A.S group that was created recently?

Comment

Hey girl

Why do i feel i aint spoken to u in ages

I keep thinking whatsapp is different to talking on forum
                  Okay :)

Comment

I am quite vigorous. How are you today?
                    Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

wagwun

[MENTION=60520]SimpleTraveller[/MENTION]

wa gwan
                      Jamaican slang for "what's going on?"
                      Used as a greeting: "Wa gwan Fred?" or simply "Wa-gwan!"
                      Used as a question: "Wa gwan(ing) with that?"
                      #wa gwan #wa-gwan #wa gwaning #wa gwanin #wa gwa #gwan #wa blo #gwanin #gwaning
                      by Paul Dixon March 20, 2006

[MENTION=102132]Ria[/MENTION]

Haven't spoken to you in donkey years mi brudda, how's everything and abdullahi?
                      [MENTION=127438]SpreadTheHaqq[/MENTION]

Alhamdulilah I'm alright. Just a bit tired and waiting for fooood.

Comment

ya know the usual

being a gangsta and all
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

wagwun

Gunda

Comment

[MENTION=71631]iRepIslam[/MENTION]

Loool someones hyper today... might wana use your energy to cook me a nice meal.

How are you sis? Hope you're in the best state of imaan and health sis.

<3
                            All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
                            And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
                            And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
                            And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                              [MENTION=60520]SimpleTraveller[/MENTION]

wa gwan
                              Jamaican slang for "what's going on?"
                              Used as a greeting: "Wa gwan Fred?" or simply "Wa-gwan!"
                              Used as a question: "Wa gwan(ing) with that?"
                              #wa gwan #wa-gwan #wa gwaning #wa gwanin #wa gwa #gwan #wa blo #gwanin #gwaning
                              by Paul Dixon March 20, 2006

[MENTION=102132]Ria[/MENTION]

Haven't spoken to you in donkey years mi brudda, how's everything and abdullahi?
                              [MENTION=127438]SpreadTheHaqq[/MENTION]

Alhamdulilah I'm alright. Just a bit tired and waiting for fooood.

Lol
                              Im good, how u been . Long time no speak

Hes very non existent
                              Okay :)

Comment

Working...
                              X