Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    The bolded bits are not a restriction for me because I can live without those so that is why I didn't understand what you meant by saying some of these sisters find more freedom.

That's not freedom for me. We're looking at different things and associating freedom with different things.
    Those were just examples

what do you see as freedom?

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
      I hope so.... Cause now alhumdollilah I'm free

After marriage I'll be freeeeeeeeeeee
      dont answer this is it is too personal sister, and correct me if i have things wrong

I think you were married, and are not so currently, di you find parents see you differently after marriage? in terms of allowing you to do things that is

I have known sisters to say that after marriage and returning to their parental home, they were not as ''restricted'' as to before marriage

will delete if its too personal or offends in anyway

Comment

You can have a romantic relation with your spouse with occasional and meaningful expressions(they become more meaningful if they're occasional) without making it all cheesy. Big difference.
        What OP is asking, I think, is if women want "buy me chocolates, sing under my balcony, carry me over puddles" on an oversaturated, daily basis and a whole lot of "awww"-ing and giving eachother pet names in baby talk and all of that. This is repulsive to me at least, so I would ask the same.
        Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
          Those were just examples

what do you see as freedom?
          Best not to go there, it only makes me angry when I think about it and the lack of it in marriage, I'm very pro my freedom

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Best not to go there, it only makes me angry when I think about it and the lack of it in marriage, I'm very pro my freedom

would be interesting to know

I, as a man, experienced more freedom after marriage compared to how it was at my parental home. Obvious being decision making

Comment

Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
              dont answer this is it is too personal sister, and correct me if i have things wrong

I think you were married, and are not so currently, di you find parents see you differently after marriage? in terms of allowing you to do things that is

I have known sisters to say that after marriage and returning to their parental home, they were not as ''restricted'' as to before marriage

will delete if its too personal or offends in anyway
              I've never really had a restricted upbringing alhumdollilah but my parents know how boring I am........ When the whole family is out I'm the one that's at home, doing my thing

But yes alhumdollilah, they don't really expect me to ask permission about things anymore, although I always do. They tryst me to manage my own life in an Islamic way and somewhat there's too now.

I fill them in on pretty much everything anyway...... Alhumdollilah
              وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

It is. Put him on a leash instead.

How unromantic is that!!
                Is it supposed to be sarcasm...i cant tell

Imagine tho if i did put him on a leash. The amount of curses and shock from asian people i would get
                Okay :)

Comment

I've never really had a restricted upbringing alhumdollilah but my parents know how boring I am........ When the whole family is out I'm the one that's at home, doing my thing

But yes alhumdollilah, they don't really expect me to ask permission about things anymore, although I always do. They tryst me to manage my own life in an Islamic way and somewhat there's too now.
                  Thats pretty much the impression i got generally

albeit a distant family member takes it way too far in what she does

Comment

for the most part yes, but an argument here and there is healthy.
                    Indeed we belong to Allah,
                    and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
                      Most women want a husband that respects and cares for love, it takes time to really love each other because in the beginning you are getting used to each other.

Depends on what your idea of romance is?

Look at how the Prophet (pbuh) would treat his wives. Sometimes I read those stories and cry, thats proper romance there
                      there's this one I heard and it was just ...SO ROMANTIC lolss

if i remember correctly, prophet :saw: and Ayesha ra were eating and she bit into a portion of some food and then she gave some to prophet :saw: from the other side. but he turned the food to where she had inititally bit into, and while staring into her eyes, he ate from that same area she had. :love:
                      Indeed we belong to Allah,
                      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

I wouldn't mind a romantic marriage catering to my wife.

Me and her get lost in each other and escape into our romantic realm.
                        Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

^ good luck mate
                          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

The bolded bits are not a restriction for me because I can live without those so that is why I didn't understand what you meant by saying some of these sisters find more freedom.

That's not freedom for me. We're looking at different things and associating freedom with different things.
                            I think you're talking about responsibility and not freedom?

Comment

I'll hazard a guess that it involves not being "free" to be a lazy slob and lounge around doing nothing all day.

Comment

No not all women are into that .You should ask the woman before marriage what her needs are ,for someoneits very important. It's better to marry a soft woman ,she will be more feminine and obedient.usually women who are not tend me more dominating !not attractive in a woman at all !

Comment

Working...
                                X