Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    Why?

Looool wear swimming goggles. Your wife will probs find u really attractive if u got the goggles plus onion juice look going on and then I'll get the reward of increasing the love between u guys
    I'm turning into a silver fox...it's a issue for her but not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
      Lol why? My dad looks way better grey than dark hair. (Don't know if I should have made the dad reference :/)
      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Lol why? My dad looks way better grey than dark hair. (Don't know if I should have made the dad reference :/)
        I think that might be the issue for her. She can be a jealous bint.

Comment

I think that might be the issue for her. She can be a jealous bint.
          Lol u have a nice wife allahumma baarik :D :) :) allahumma baarik even now she gets jel lol :)
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

[QUOTE=RaNdOm;7141028]ok I'm gonna find u someone inshaAllah and she's gonna be so that ur gna find it hard to say no marriage is not for me/QUOTE]

good luck Ba-san
            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

@Kiro his power.. is terrifying.. It is increasing! Grey silver hair?! AMAZING!!

What an accomplishment! you must have soo much strength and power, your life force is blazing away in a fierce surge of youthness! The last energy of your life force is withering away, like a flower.. and then the power cripples you!

Don't color them!

may Allah :swt: make every strand of grey hair on your head a light for you on the day of Judgement. Ameen.

Allah knows best.
              Last edited by Serinity; 05-08-16, 09:23 PM.
              La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
              (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'
              Do not say about Allah but Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Serinity View Post
                @Kiro his power.. is terrifying.. It is increasing! Grey silver hair?! AMAZING!!

What an accomplishment! you must have soo much strength and power, your life force is blazing away in a fierce surge of youthness! The last energy of your life force is withering away, like a flower.. and then the power cripples you!

Don't color them!

may Allah :swt: make every strand of grey hair on your head a light for you on the day of Judgement. Ameen.

Allah knows best.
                The power, increasing exponentially? In time he will grow and we must stop him.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                  The power, increasing exponentially? In time he will grow and we must stop him.
                  you know, when the power reaches so high, that his lifeforce begins to bottleup like a spring of fireworks that slowly bursts aflame, the first sign of this tremendous power is the sign of white hair.

I like white hair. I want a transformation that turns my hair grey. Idk if I am belittling it. But ya know, I read somewhere that grey hair will be a Muslim's light on the day of judgement. Idk tho .
                  La ilaha illallahu, wahdahu la sharika lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-hamdu, wa Huwa 'ala kulli sha'in Qadir
                  (there is no true god except Allah. He is One and He has no partner with Him; His is the sovereignty and His is the praise, and He is Omnipotent),'

Comment

you know, when the power reaches so high, that his lifeforce begins to bottleup like a spring of fireworks that slowly bursts aflame, the first sign of this tremendous power is the sign of white hair.

I like white hair. I want a transformation that turns my hair grey. Idk if I am belittling it. But ya know, I read somewhere that grey hair will be a Muslim's light on the day of judgement. Idk tho .
                    Yes. Aflame and onto a new of a awesome sight. What are we talking about? lol

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Yes. Aflame and onto a new of a awesome sight. What are we talking about? lol
                      IDk. Sorry. :(

do you want a wife?

Comment

IDk. Sorry. :(

do you want a wife?
                        Does Strawberry milk count as a wife?

Ephemeral reader

Comment

*takes notes*

Comment

[QUOTE=Kiro;7141063]
                            ok I'm gonna find u someone inshaAllah and she's gonna be so that ur gna find it hard to say no marriage is not for me/QUOTE]

good luck Ba-san
                            [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION]

Ephemeral reader

Comment

you can have a wife that likes strawberry just like you. Then you can both drink strawberry milk, and see who can drink the most with a straight face. LOL

Allah knows best.

Comment

you can have a wife that likes strawberry just like you. Then you can both drink strawberry milk, and see who can drink the most with a straight face. LOL

Allah knows best.
                                Yeh and play the strawberry milk challenge [MENTION=120607]Kiro[/MENTION] and see who laughs last and u will always win because of ur listless demeanour

Comment

Working...
                                X