Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

    :salams

    Romance is just long
    [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

    [B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

  • #2
    Re: Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

    Love of the Prophet (saw)

    Of the Prophet’s wives(ra) in Medina, it is clear that it was A’ishah that he loved the most. From time to time, one or another of his Companions would ask him who it was that he loved the most…

    The Prophet(saw) did not always give the same answer to this question, for he felt great love for many - for his wives(ra), for his daughters by Khadijah(ra), for their children, for Abu Bakr(ra) and ‘Umar(ra) and ‘Uthman(ra) and Ali(ra), and for many of his Companions and community - but of his wives the only one whom he named in this connection was A’ishah(ra). She too loved him greatly in return and often would seek reassurance from him that he loved her.

    “How is your love for me?”
    she once asked.

    “Like the rope’s knot,” he replied, meaning that it was strong and secure.

    Many times after that she would ask, “How is the knot?”

    and he would reply: ” ‘Ala haaliha” “The same as ever!”


    Source: “Companions of The Prophet”, Vol.1 by Abdul Wahid Hamid.
    وَالْعَصْرِ

    إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

    إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

    "If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

    "Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

    Khanqah Habibiyah

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

      Bro Hekmaa once posted:

      Originally posted by Hekmaa View Post
      Once the prophet s.a.w. was sitting in a room with Aisha r.a. and fixing his shoes. It was very warm, and Aisha looked to his blessed forehead and noticed that there were beads of sweat on it. She became overwhelmed by the majesty of that sight, and she was staring at him long enough for him to notice.

      He (sallaAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said, "What's the matter?"

      She replied, "If Abu Bukair Al-Huthali, the poet, saw you, he would know that his poem was written for you."

      The Prophet (sallaAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam) asked, "What did he say?"

      She replied, "Abu Bukair said that if you looked to the majesty of the moon, it twinkles and lights up the world for everybody to see."

      So the Prophet (salla Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam) got up, walked to Aisha, kissed her between the eyes, and said, "Wallahi ya Aisha, you are like that to me and more." (Dala'el Al-Nubuwa) This was narrated in Dala'el Al-Nubuwa for Imam Abu Nu'aim with isnad including Imam Bukhari and Imam Ibn Khuzaina.

      There are many narration that prove the love and affection shown by Aisha RA towards Rasoolullah SAW in one day. Today our sisters feel like they have to put a figure on how many times they can receive loving words from their husbands or how many times they can say it. Any more or less then it is suppose to be a facade. This is all the way of the kuffar. One is allowed to express themselves a million times and more to their spouse, with the same word, or a million different words, until the hearts content. The reward of good is only good.
      وَالْعَصْرِ

      إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

      إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

      "If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

      "Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

      Khanqah Habibiyah

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

        lovey-dovey-wuvey-muvey-kuvey-shuvey - oouevy relationship is what they want.
        They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

          Originally posted by zantz View Post
          :salams

          Romance is just long
          :wswrwb:

          Its a sunnah of the Beloved of Allah swt :saw:
          وَالْعَصْرِ

          إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

          إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

          "If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

          "Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

          Khanqah Habibiyah

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

            Most women want a husband that respects and cares for love, it takes time to really love each other because in the beginning you are getting used to each other.

            Depends on what your idea of romance is?

            Look at how the Prophet (pbuh) would treat his wives. Sometimes I read those stories and cry, thats proper romance there
            No Longer On UF

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

              Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
              Love of the Prophet (saw)

              Of the Prophet’s wives(ra) in Medina, it is clear that it was A’ishah that he loved the most. From time to time, one or another of his Companions would ask him who it was that he loved the most…

              The Prophet(saw) did not always give the same answer to this question, for he felt great love for many - for his wives(ra), for his daughters by Khadijah(ra), for their children, for Abu Bakr(ra) and ‘Umar(ra) and ‘Uthman(ra) and Ali(ra), and for many of his Companions and community - but of his wives the only one whom he named in this connection was A’ishah(ra). She too loved him greatly in return and often would seek reassurance from him that he loved her.

              “How is your love for me?”
              she once asked.

              “Like the rope’s knot,” he replied, meaning that it was strong and secure.

              Many times after that she would ask, “How is the knot?”

              and he would reply: ” ‘Ala haaliha” “The same as ever!”


              Source: “Companions of The Prophet”, Vol.1 by Abdul Wahid Hamid.
              This is my favorite :inlove:
              No Longer On UF

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

                There is a sunnah for love, that is the how the bondage of deen is. That's why you'll see 40 year old muslimahs are quiet in peace with an brother who is 7-10 years old.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

                  No

                  I want a good pension
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                  So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

                    Prophet saw married for various reasons

                    romance wasnt the top reason

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

                      Originally posted by nonameakhi View Post
                      Prophet saw married for various reasons

                      romance wasnt the top reason
                      I dont think anyone was implying that -I think if we want to look at how to be successful in our marriages we should look at the example the Prophet (saw) set
                      No Longer On UF

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

                        dont worry it aint like what you see on those bollywood movies loool

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

                          Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
                          I dont think anyone was implying that -I think if we want to look at how to be successful in our marriages we should look at the example the Prophet (saw) set
                          I think the Ayesha ra examples set the wrong picture tbh

                          Prophet saw married Sawda ra just because He saw needed someone to watch his children

                          marriage is first and foremost a contract

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

                            Marriage is like a business contract

                            Not Romeo and Juliet were they both die for one another
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

                            So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Do all girls want a lovey-dovey relationship?

                              Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                              Marriage is like a business contract

                              Not Romeo and Juliet were they both die for one another
                              It is for some people though, different folks and all that.
                              والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

                              "Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X